New Mesa Mark amp coming?

I highly doubt that'll happen. I just don't think they'd do it all at once. I could be wrong though.
Hoping you are…. Hoping they have learned the gateway drug of mini-cinderblocks are profitable on the front and back end.

But given they may need to trim a few features off of the 25 watt version, you may be absolutely right.

plan B, release a full-featured 35 watt head. 😎

Hoping you are…. Hoping they have learned the gateway drug of mini-cinderblocks are profitable on the front and back end.

But given they may need to trim a few features off of the 25 watt version, you may be absolutely right.

plan B, release a full-featured 35 watt head. 😎
I mean, worst case scenario they come out with a smaller head next year or something. I doubt they’d ignore the small head market for long.

Finally found it online but no pics of the back yet. Integrated Cab Clone(s) will be there for sure! Really digging the retro look. Can't wait to see the Combo. Who says Gibson can't innovate!

uYyuxo6.jpg
Still more fuckable than a Kemper.

I still really like the ROV25 and BL25, but I've grown to really dislike the EL84-based Marks, for some reason. I actually might end up getting an ROV25 combo before it's discontinued, and throwing a Creamback Neo in it for a super lightweight grab and go.
You know my feelings on this, I actually think the MarkV25 is excellent. I could use it with a band, but in a 2 guitar metal band with a loud drummer, it had to be in Extreme mode and I was hitting the headroom cap without using a lead boost. The mini rec I own and have because it sounds incredible recorded, but it has such a low headroom before power tube clipping it’s unusable to me jamming with other people.

Considering Marshall and PRS can make killer mini heads with full size tubes that do not run into the headroom cap of EL84 amps, I honestly do not know why Mesa is so hell-bent on EL84s.

Wow!
Four pages of a new Mesa amp thread and I didn't read one negative comment about Gibson.

I must be lost...

You will 100% NEVER hear me complain about new Mesa amps possibly hitting production.

I am a total fanboy, their amps are built like tanks and sound like god.
Not knocking Mesa one bit, great amps!
Just used to a different set of opinions... :rofl

Back