First Post Ever.... Best Week Of Monitoring TGF

redsnapper

Groupie
I've been keeping up with TGF posts for about two years now and this is my first post.
I just want to say that this past week has been some of the most fun I've had....
The anticipation just waiting for the next TOP TMP post, the emotional outcries, and watching someone with fake glasses try to give
a WIKI class on aliasing... This week has been a blast.

I just want to thank all of the TGF members that made it happen this week.... You guys ROCK!

I've been keeping up with TGF posts for about two years now and this is my first post.
I just want to say that this past week has been some of the most fun I've had....
The anticipation just waiting for the next TOP TMP post, the emotional outcries, and watching someone with fake glasses try to give
a WIKI class on aliasing... This week has been a blast.

I just want to thank all of the TGF members that made it happen this week.... You guys ROCK!
Congrats on your first post.

What kind of pickles do you like on your burger? sweet or dill?

Welcome to the dark side!

giphy.gif

Speaking of that I have wondered for a long time how many of us go back to the Newsgroups? alt.guitar.effects etc etc.. Lord Valve and his ilk. Those were the days. May need it's own thread methinks.

I'm 55... So I remember usenet, newsgroups.. Hell I was even on BBS back in the late 80's

I helped run Pandoras Box BBS back then. Not sure if you ever visited. We had folks from all over the world. I remember when I first got cable internet and they hadn't restricted the NNTP ports. I downloaded so much music on there I had to add hard drives just for that.

Back