First Post Ever.... Best Week Of Monitoring TGF

Thanks @Stone. Yeah I've lurked around here long enough to know the main players and pretty much what everybody likes/don't like, etc. I figured it was time to chime in....I love the humor and camaraderie in this pub.

Wow.

I'm kinda amazed that you've lurked here long enough to know who all the characters are without posting a thing. You must have read thousands of posts!

🤯

Wow.

I'm kinda amazed that you've lurked here long enough to know who all the characters are without posting a thing. You must have read thousands of posts!

🤯
Yeah me too JD (notice what I did there).... I'm now trying to make time to converse with new peeps.... It has been easy during times when my code has been running, waiting for results, etc. to just read the responses. I think after this dramatic week I want to just jump into the fire and enjoy the fun!

Yeah me too JD (notice what I did there).... I'm now trying to make time to converse with new peeps.... It has been easy during times when my code has been running, waiting for results, etc. to just read the responses. I think after this dramatic week I want to just jump into the fire and enjoy the fun!

Um... I uh... have code running too :bag

And I've posted a metric fuckton

Welcome @redsnapper ! Glad you joined in because lurking for a year and a half is creepy. :rofl:crazy

Really????

Looking Season 3 GIF by On My Block

:LOL:

Back