New Mesa Mark amp coming?

Credit to @spawnofthesith and his post on GGF. Which probably had origins from elsewhere before that :crazy
index.php

Price is BIG but there looks to be a TON of functionality wrapped up in that price. So a gently used one (you know; 17 months from now) might be a good snag :unsure:
BiG Iron!! LOL.

So if the midi switching is actually decent... and allows you to switch between ALL modes across all channels... then I may very well get one..... basically I don't want a 3 channel amp... I want a Boogie equivalent of a JVM.

That’s what I was hoping for as well.

Yeah, the dipshits at Alto once again break embargo, and Mesa does……nothing.

As has been mentioned....

If mesa would just implement Triaxis digital over analog control there would be truly limitless tonal options. Oh well, maybe in 2034 on the Mark VIII

Quoting myself to spit ball a concept, but what about an analog>digital>analog control lay out. Knobs with detents, converted to digital status, converted to controlling analog settings?

Am I just really high? (Yes) but a boy can dream

Credit to @spawnofthesith and his post on GGF. Which probably had origins from elsewhere before that :crazy
index.php

Price is BIG but there looks to be a TON of functionality wrapped up in that price. So a gently used one (you know; 17 months from now) might be a good snag :unsure:
What’s with the input knob over the line output, what input is it controlling? Clipping meter too, is it for gain staging before it hits the ADC and IR?

Back