New Mesa Mark amp coming?

Ok, this is a big yawn for me... unless the MKVII channel absolutely knocks my dick in the dirt, it's a no-go for me.

Credit to @spawnofthesith and his post on GGF. Which probably had origins from elsewhere before that :crazy
index.php

Price is BIG but there looks to be a TON of functionality wrapped up in that price. So a gently used one (you know; 17 months from now) might be a good snag :unsure:

Only one Toggle on the back. Mesa is slacking! :hmm

:ROFLMAO:

Back panel is definitely a bit to simple for my tastes

I gotta say, that OT looks absolutely massive. Not sure if its way bigger than the V or just looks taht way becasuse they've compacted the headshell even more :LOL:

Back panel is definitely a bit to simple for my tastes

I gotta say, that OT looks absolutely massive. Not sure if its way bigger than the V or just looks taht way becasuse they've compacted the headshell even more :LOL:
The JP was a CINDER BLOCK. That thing was like a little tank :satan

No switchable Tube/Silicon Rectifier options for Ch. 1 and Ch.2 on the MKVII. :(

So if the midi switching is actually decent... and allows you to switch between ALL modes across all channels... then I may very well get one..... basically I don't want a 3 channel amp... I want a Boogie equivalent of a JVM.

So if the midi switching is actually decent... and allows you to switch between ALL modes across all channels... then I may very well get one..... basically I don't want a 3 channel amp... I want a Boogie equivalent of a JVM.

I am curious if the MIDI will have control over the modes. I feel like Mesa has been quite adamant stubborn in the past about different modes requiring different settings and stop asking us to let you footswitch the modes

:LOL:

Which on the one hand I kind of get. JVM modes are just kind of like progressively more gain as oppposed to completely different sounds

I am curious if the MIDI will have control over the modes. I feel like Mesa has been quite adamant stubborn in the past about different modes requiring different settings and stop asking us to let you footswitch the modes

:LOL:

Which on the one hand I kind of get. JVM modes are just kind of like progressively more gain as oppposed to completely different sounds
Nope.

Back