Fender Tone Master Pro: Episode IV - A New Hope

Was there an issue with the lack of impedance curves running just an amp model (no cab) into a real guitar cabinet? Wonder if that was fixed in the update?

It’s in the IR block, so that’s your clue that it’s still not right. Unlikely that they would change something so fundamental after launch. Because of the way they fake it, it’s not right for them to call it impedance.

Doesnt fractal still have more FENDER amps ?

Don't you know ?? How long have you had your NEW Fractal FM9 Turbo MKII ? You got on the waiting list back in January...

You've told us nothing about your personal experience ( Live or Recorded )...you have been silent on this...

You know the rule....PICS or it didn't happen ! :cool:(y)

Not if they understand social media even a smidge.

Any redemption videos (like today's) from @GuitarJon and his 61K subscribers are worth more than 10 times the more "positive content" of Doug's channel and his 4K subscribers.

I honestly really WANT this to go well! I hope it turns out better than I'm expecting! The Rockerverb might be the most accurate model I've heard of that amp although the Helix one is also very close...

Honestly no one wants to see the TMP burn

Gollum GIF

Their backup process is pretty unusual. You can do a full backup to the SD card (which is in itself weird in 2024), but if you want to backup or save changes to an individual preset it must be done in the cloud, where everyone else has access to it as well.

Back