Tone Craft Studio - New ToneX Captures

ddt

Hi,
this is my first post in this gear forum. I wanted to introduce my humble website containing quality ToneX profile sets of some popular, but also unique and rare stuff.

http://www.tonecraftstudio.com

The Tone Craft Studio shop is small but it's growing every week with another juicy amp or pedal being added. What you'll find there now:

1. Three competitive sets of ADA MP-1 IK Multimedia ToneX profiles of the most popular patches out there.
2. Lot's of heavy distortion pedals profiles, great for heavy, thrash and death metal as well as for rock.
3. Low and high gain amps profiles, such as Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 401, Blackstar Club HT 50 or low gain stuff like vintage tube amp Bogen CHA 33 w/ nice Chris Rea subset or an underdog Monoprice 15 W, great for cleans, blues, classic rock, etc.
4. Some cool fuzz stuff or rare ProCo Rat R2DU pack, aka Rack Rat.

What's coming?
1. Large profile pack of legendary Ampeg V-2, brace!
2. Peavey Ultra 120 Tonex pack
3. A pack of various overdrive pedal profiles

Hope you find my ToneX profiles interesting and useful in your setup, no matter if it's a recording studio or live rig.

P.S.: All profiles are exclusive and original and made by me in my small studio.

Thank you
ddt

Last edited:
BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE! 75% discount on all profiles at TONE CRAFT STUDIO! www.tonecraftstudio.com
Use the code 6V532S at checkout and you'll get whopping 75% off on everything! Hurry up till the offer lasts, time is limited!
ADA-MP1.png

The samples sound really good, particularly the Bogen CHA 33. I don't own the Tonex hardware or software yet, but considering... I've got an Ampeg Gemini VI that I would love to profile.

Reactions: ddt
The samples sound really good, particularly the Bogen CHA 33. I don't own the Tonex hardware or software yet, but considering... I've got an Ampeg Gemini VI that I would love to profile.
Thank you, my Bogen amp model is an unexpected winner among other Tonex users as well. I plan adding more small vintage tube combos in the near future. Such as another Supro amp from late 50s.
BTW, you don't need to buy ToneX, it's free to download but highly limited though. I believe only 20 models are allowed.

BTW, you don't need to buy ToneX, it's free to download but highly limited though. I believe only 20 models are allowed.
Yeah I'm really am not wild about using a VST for my guitar tone. I prefer to use my outboard effects & pedals when I record into a DAW. Only thing keeping me from jumping on a Tonex box right now is that I know as soon as I do there will be a Tonex II or an Atomic Capture or something new from Boss or Hotone. That's always been the case of course, but Tonex has been out about 2 years now. I'm looking forward to the ability to dissolve - if not morph - between captures.
I imagine in the case with Tonex that even if there are improvements in the capture process, it will continue to import captures made for previous hardware versions.

Back