Badlander through the 412

What’s up with them? Shady company?
Bought the amp second hand and it arrived with a non functioning channel change switch. Can't see how this could be anything other than a factory defect as the head is brand new. Of course I didn't purchase it new so they would not consider fixing it. The person I bought it from was great and chipped in $50 toward the fix (which I haven't done yet.) I am forced to use the foot switch for now...

Bought the amp second hand and it arrived with a non functioning channel change switch. Can't see how this could be anything other than a factory defect as the head is brand new. Of course I didn't purchase it new so they would not consider fixing it. The person I bought it from was great and chipped in $50 toward the fix (which I haven't done yet.) I am forced to use the foot switch for now...

Sounds like a fairly easy fix. I had the Ohm Selector switch fail on a Bogner Shiva and Bogner
was willing to repair it (outside of warranty), so long as I footed the bill for shipping to and fro.
That was going to be a couple of hundred dollars, so they offered to send me a replacement
selector and directions on how to install it myself. It worked.

Sounds like a fairly easy fix. I had the Ohm Selector switch fail on a Bogner Shiva and Bogner
was willing to repair it (outside of warranty), so long as I footed the bill for shipping to and fro.
That was going to be a couple of hundred dollars, so they offered to send me a replacement
selector and directions on how to install it myself. It worked.
Wow. Cool that it worked out well for you.

Back