Not a rant. But the Badlander is going to the shop for 6-8 weeks. What should I do "in the meantime"

Iconic 1 x 12 Comb. $900. Be there in 2 to 3 days if you order now. :beer

Can run the Stomp through the Loop. Use the Amp unto itself. Check it out. Maybe even
do that nonsensical thing with the 4CM that some people think is the ultimate answer to
digital vs. analog.... until they actually try it. ;)
One of my friends runs him FM3 into the FX return. Loves it as he should.

So you have gear you could use, but where's the fun in that, especially compared to the Badlander (I assume, or why did you buy it?)

This could backfire, but..., do you have a GC nearby? If so, they have a 30-day (or is it 45?) return policy. Try out some other stuff, return it, repeat.

Edit: Sorry. Just went back and read the other posts. Oh well... At least me and Drew were thinking along the same lines.

Reactions: JT
What' I'm about to suggest might sound crazy...

Buy another Badlander.
Sell the worse sounding of the two, when the fixed one returns.

EDIT:
Joke aside, just use what you have for a few weeks.

EDIT2:
If I'm being honest, if it was me I might feel something I call "gluttonous remorse" when buying a piece of gear I totally and definitely do not need.
Are you familiar with this feeling?
They're remarkably consistent. I don't think I've heard a difference in about a dozen of them I've played.

Reactions: JT
The answer is obviously always to buy something.

I agree with the Iconic idea. You might want to sell the Badlander when it gets back, and then you'll literally profit.

Back