NDSP Quad Cortex

From what I can gather the Quad Cortex isn’t likely to improve much until after mbenigni sells his.

Get that shit on Reverb sir! lol

1714416859136.png

Last edited:
Season 2 What GIF by Paramount+

I long for these simple and optimistic times GTR…three weeks ago. :rofl
Ahhh it was you , the first thought I had , was I recalled having this conversation w someone and thinking surely as soon as they release Pcom
That will be it there is no way after all this time they could f this up
I stand corrected @Whizzinby
You were right , I was naive and yes they have found a way to f it up or were not completely forthcoming with what would be required and each plug in would require it’s own Corus update

I am quickly learning you have to look out for what NDSP is not saying in announcements not what they are

Like we are super excited to add an amazing new Multitap PCM style delay , this is a beautiful recreation of the classic pcm70 used by Luke , landau and other guitar icons

Editing out , this delay is the is a multi tap type w 3 separate delay lines and as such it uses 4 times the cpu as the other delays
So much like the global eq you may find a large portion of blocks unavailable or greyed out when adding this to your presets

Ahhh it was you , the first thought I had , was I recalled having this conversation w someone and thinking surely as soon as they release Pcom
That will be it there is no way after all this time they could f this up
I stand corrected @Whizzinby
You were right , I was naive and yes they have found a way to f it up or were not completely forthcoming with what would be required and each plug in would require it’s own Corus update

I was just yanking your chain. Neural never, and I mean ever, exceeds expectations with anything dev wise. Ever. It’s part of their charm. :D

Revised manual is up:

“The QC is now partially compatible with select Neural Plugins (PluginsX) that are on compatible QC firmware. (CorOsX)

Neural Plug-ins that are not compatible (PluginsNonX) will be brought to compatibility (PluginsX) soon, but pending additional CorOs compatibility updates (CorOsX.2) to be usable on the QC. (Compatible Quad Cortex X
TM)

Future Neural Plugins may not be QC compatible at release (PluginsNonX) but will be brought to full compatibility (PluginX) at a future date. (Soon) This may or may not (Not) make them compatible with the QC (Non Compatible Quad Cortex X
TM) pending further CorOs firmware updates. (CorOsX.3)”

Revised manual is up:

“The QC is now partially compatible with select Neural Plugins (PluginsX) that are on compatible QC firmware. (CorOsX)

Neural Plug-ins that are not compatible (PluginsNonX) will be brought to compatibility (PluginsX) soon, but pending additional CorOs compatibility updates (CorOsX.2) to be usable on the QC. (Compatible Quad Cortex X
TM)

Future Neural Plugins may not be QC compatible at release (PluginsNonX) but will be brought to full compatibility (PluginX) at a future date. (Soon) This may or may not (Not) make them compatible with the QC (Non Compatible Quad Cortex X
the hangover GIF

I was just yanking your chain. Neural never, and I mean ever, exceeds expectations with anything dev wise. Ever. It’s part of their charm. :D
All I know is this is going to make some great modelling wars content

So NDSP has finally released the long awaited PCOM that allows you to now use plugins as long as you only have the Plini or Gojira

But I have the SLO I have been waiting for this as it sounds better than the current model this is an X right so it has been redesigned right 😄

Annnoucer “ Yes

So I can use it then 😃

Announcer “ no , not exactly

Ok , well that totally sucks
Anyway I will just use the Nameless for now as I just got send the X version
So it’s compatible now

Announcer “ yes it is 100%

Thank god I am excited to get the extra blocks and and load it up ,😀

Announcer “ you can’t do that

WTF not 🥲

Announcer Because you need the update

Ok , well first off this is getting stupid so the PCOM will make it so all plug ins will work with QC 🤔

announcer : yes that right

Man thank god because I want to take the spring reverb from the Morgan plug in , so I can do that one PCOM update comes out ?

Announcer “ no you absolutely cannnot

Wtf 🤬

Announcer “ you will need to wait for the Corus update that corresponds with your plug-in

🤯🤯🤯🤯

Revised manual is up:

TM)

Furthermore we are proud to announce archetype Petrucci XX is now compatible for your QC , but requires a MAC os of M2 or Higher and is no longer compatible with windows
9-11 ,or XP

So NDSP has finally released the long awaited PCOM that allows you to now use plugins as long as you only have the Plini or Gojira

But I have the SLO I have been waiting for this as it sounds better than the current model this is an X right so it has been redesigned right 😄

Annnoucer “ Yes

So I can use it then 😃

So it’s compatible now

WTF not 🥲

Ok , well first off this is getting stupid so the PCOM will make it so all plug ins will work with QC 🤔

Man thank god because I want to take the spring reverb from the Morgan plug in , so I can do that one PCOM update comes out ?

Wtf 🤬

Announcer “ you will need to wait for the Corus update that corresponds with your plug-in

🤯🤯🤯🤯

Yeah, this is peak Neural Buffoonery.

Annnoucer “ Yes

So I can use it then 😃

So it’s compatible now

WTF not 🥲

Wtf 🤬

🤯🤯🤯🤯

The goalpost movement is exquisite.

Revised manual is up:

TM)

IMG_3192.gif

Back