Quad Cortex Capture dump! My finger is hurting

It just comes off as disingenuous to me that it isn't made obvious these aren't captures of the actual amp is all.

Not that you are meaning to dupe anyone but I don't think it hurts to be more transparent.

It just comes off as disingenuous to me that it isn't made obvious these aren't captures of the actual amp is all.

Not that you are meaning to dupe anyone but I don't think it hurts to be more transparent.
Yeah, if I was selling stuff I would agree. This is free stuff, and it sounds good.

Could you go back in my profile and check if I did all the right tags ?
I shared stuff the day before and today and forgot to tag all the right stuff

Could you go back in my profile and check if I did all the right tags ?
I shared stuff the day before and today and forgot to tag all the right stuff
My guy that is not on me to do lol

Free or not, you should clearly label it. Carry on!

For example:

TONOCRACY BlackStar St James

SOFT TUBE ENGL

SIR, you do see that I try to tag stuff, from before.
You said so yourself.

I made a mistake, it`s all there now!

#stillhavetheapp (y)

SIR, you do see that I try to tag stuff, from before.
You said so yourself.

#stillhavetheapp (y)
I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but had a sneaky suspicion you were purposely being non transparent to get more downloads and clicks.

Anyone can access the cloud, hate to break it to you

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but had a sneaky suspicion you were purposely being non transparent to get more downloads and clicks.

Anyone can access the cloud, hate to break it to you
Yeah, wow. Nice shit in the bed. Grow up

Don`t care about `clicks` don`t care about `downloads` don`t care about a guy on a forum. Life is good
I just try to help the captures grow so that some guy can make some cool music

#trust-me

For example:

TONOCRACY BlackStar St James

SOFT TUBE ENGL
You do know that we only have so many letters ? In a capture file name....
And we have #tag

You do know that we only have so many letters ? In a capture file name....
And we have #tag
Stating it isn't an actual amp capture should be a top priority, for example, this is what it looks like on the app

1000002435.png

You don't have to look at the description to download something so all your uploads very much look like you made actual captures of these amps. I would not be at all interested in these (and I know many people feel the same) if I knew they were from a plugin. I do understand some don't care but it just isn't a accurate representation

Dont think the capture name will allow " nor +
QC Folks were screaming for #tag stuff. We have that now.

Has anyone ever got a Kemper, a NAM, and a QC and wired them up like a triquetra and made them all capture each other, like spies, for a lengthy period and played a guitar through the resulting chimera like a musical Chinese whisper?

Yeah, if I was selling stuff I would agree. This is free stuff, and it sounds good.
This is absolutely not your fault but, FWIW, lack of proper metadata like this is big one reason why all these 'free' user sharing databases for capture products (NAM, ToneX, QC, Tonocracy, etc) all turn to a big sea of mediocrity that users ahve to be willing to wade through to find and share stuff. It definitely lowers the value of the capture paradigm. The databases are non-navigable.

Lack of standards also. I get it that you don't want to put barriers up for people to share and forcing them to do a bunch of data entry might lower the size of the DB but the quality of that DB will be terrible and I'm surprised some company has not chosen quality over quantity at this point and made much more metadata required for entry.

Back