Quad Cortex Capture dump! My finger is hurting

SeeD

Roadie
I just shared a lot of captures on the Cortex Cloud. These are for the Quad Cortex

DI amp capture will need a cab after.
Poweramp capture will need a preamp before.
Preamp capture will need a poweramp capture after.

- Friedman Steve Stevens (DI) amp captures

- Friedman Steve Stevens poweramp captures

- Bogner Goldfinger 45 (DI) amp captures

- Bogner Goldfinger 45 poweramp captures

- Synergy Steve Vai preamp captures (DI)

You will find these under my username..
SeeD
Link to my profile on Cortex Cloud
Enjoy!

Again, BIG thanks to slamminMOFO! For all the awesome work his doing for Tonocracy and NAM

Last edited:
How do you like the Goldfinger? Do you have the original or the Superlead version?
These were some really nice sounding NAM captures ( I think) so I made captures of these. And it`s sounding good. It`s a cool amp. slamminMoFo also made some cool poweramp captures as well of the amp. He is doing the lords work haha. Everything he shared is good sounding

These were some really nice sounding NAM captures ( I think) so I made captures of these. And it`s sounding good. It`s a cool amp. slamminMoFo also made some cool poweramp captures as well of the amp. He is doing the lords work haha. Everything he shared is good sounding
If you want to try captures of the real GF45 SL, they might still be up on the Cortex Cloud still under my username. I made them when the QC was released when I had it for a month.

If you want to try captures of the real GF45 SL, they might still be up on the Cortex Cloud still under my username. I made them when the QC was released when I had it for a month.
Yeah I have had them for a while now, cool of you to share them

Some really nice preamp poweramp combos in there. Vai into Stevens are probably the best.

Back