Should I buy a QC?

I’m tired of all the updates to my Fractal. Can I move to a more stable platform like QC? Pros/cons?
DA1B596F-7EF2-434B-ABC9-95C1C7E75DE3.gif

I owned one. I preferred the captures to the Kemper by a large margin. But everything else around it just felt really amateur and lame to me.

I’m tired of all the updates to my Fractal. Can I move to a more stable platform like QC? Pros/cons?
With updates comes new features...it's not like windows always updating for flaws. Fractal is continuously improving and adding more stuff. That's one thing that makes it stand out from the rest. There have been so many cool things added FOR FREE since my initial purchase that it's worth the slight inconvenience of manually updating. Updates only take a few minutes anyway. Again... nothing like updating windows. I admit I got tired of updating what seemed like every week there for a while...now I just wait and don't jump on the latest beta. Hell I may even skip a few official versions these days.

With updates comes new features...it's not like windows always updating for flaws. Fractal is continuously improving and adding more stuff. That's one thing that makes it stand out from the rest. There have been so many cool things added FOR FREE since my initial purchase that it's worth the slight inconvenience of manually updating. Updates only take a few minutes anyway. Again... nothing like updating windows. I admit I got tired of updating what seemed like every week there for a while...now I just wait and don't jump on the latest beta. Hell I may even skip a few official versions these days.

The Gear Forum: Brought to you by the guys who brought you the Quad Cortex Non-Owners Complainer’s thread.

(It’s a joke)

Back