Let’s talk mixers

So I got the Tascam 12 wired up. Made a preliminary pass with everything, pretty much works perfectly. No real micromanagement other than turning it on. 👍 Intimidating amount of knobs but it’s kind of easy to conceptualize once you stare at it for a minute or two.

Final hurdle will be testing out the USB audio and using it as an interface.

Business is booming at Monoprice with the amount of cables I’ve bought the last few days. :ROFLMAO: Next step will be some proper wire management to ease my OCD.

So I got the Tascam 12 wired up. Made a preliminary pass with everything, pretty much works perfectly. No real micromanagement other than turning it on. 👍 Intimidating amount of knobs but it’s kind of easy to conceptualize once you stare at it for a minute or two.

Final hurdle will be testing out the USB audio and using it as an interface.

Business is booming at Monoprice with the amount of cables I’ve bought the last few days. :ROFLMAO: Next step will be some proper wire management to ease my OCD.
I have been using the model 12 for I think over 2 years now and am very happy with it. I am sure you have already noticed, but you can record directly onto the SD card on the unit (so no need to turn on computer even when you want to record)! I did that for a while and it worked fine for my scenario!! I have never once touched the "effects" on that board (and don't intend to) and most dials are at 0 or 12 o'clock. I have also used it as an interface (Windows 10 machines, Cubase 12 as my DAW) and it worked well, but for the past 6 months now have been using the Axe as my interface to have a more direct signal path. I still use the board to get my cajon mic boosted before going through the axe and into the DAW. Let me know if there are any questions you have about that unit that I might be able to answer and congrats on scoring that unit, it will give you a LOT of flexibility ;~))

Back