Fractal Talk

I think @Orvillain smashed his helix floor up a good bit but can't remember how
Oh, that was when he was trying to patent a fleshlight attachment for it.
I used a C*ck pump and accidentally let me bellend hit the screen of the Helix when trying to sex it up reverse delay style.

I had to make up the Seymour Duncan Powerstage story as a cover.

Well it looks like I'm going to have to eat crow with regards to my UPS comments.

Awkward Ed Helms GIF by The Office

UPS have delivered a day earlier than estimated and the shipping and delivery was super quick, despite the convoluted route to my door!

View attachment 15803

Regretfully, I'm going to have to put our beloved JT on ignore; because his influencer thing is starting to get super expensive for me! :rofl

Only joking about JT, of course.

The story so far: FM3 -> FM9 -> AF3.

It's only a matter of time @paisleywookiee !

Seriously: I love the format of the FM9. Just curious to see what the flagship device is like. Perhaps it won't be the right fit for me after all? View attachment 15804

Rock Rocking GIF by Foo Fighters

Alright, @FractalAudio, I dunno how many sales you’ve gotten off this forum but it’s time to hawk up a broken FM9 for our physical Modeler Wars videos.

Don’t even try to tell us it wouldn’t make you chuckle to see an FM9 descending upon a QC at 50mph.

We’ll even make it fair first, we’ll chuck other modelers at the FM9, then when the FM9 bounces everything off-
Black And White Dancing GIF by Fleischer Studios

Alright, @FractalAudio, I dunno how many sales you’ve gotten off this forum but it’s time to hawk up a broken FM9 for our physical Modeler Wars videos.

Don’t even try to tell us it wouldn’t make you chuckle to see an FM9 descending upon a QC at 50mph.

We’ll even make it fair first, we’ll chuck other modelers at the FM9, then when the FM9 bounces everything off-
Black And White Dancing GIF by Fleischer Studios
God damn it, this is the funniest fucking idea.

Back