Fluff signature Music Man????

Achilles

Rock Star
Is this the first official Youtuber signature guitar? Pete Thorn was a well known touring sideman before YT so he doesn't count imo. I think this may warrant an old man yelling at clouds meme.

Untitled.png

I think the Rabea EBMM was the 1st YT'r sig, but I could be wrong.

Think they aren't making many, unless they sell really fast, lol. Do like that blue sparkle!

This is how it's going to be, whether you like it, hate it, or are indifferent to it.
Yep. Just like streaming became the new vinyl/cassette/cd, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok have become the new form of “venue” or “stage.”

I don’t think live concerts are going anywhere soon, but with more AR/VR platforms coming to market, it’s only a matter of time before they become the preferred method.

I’ll never forget the day when my nephew texted me about the “concert” he watched the night before, which was a Travis Scott live-streamed concert in the game Fortnite. 😂

IMG_1650.jpeg

Shame on you Ernie Ball. :LOL:

I can't abide this new era of "influencers" getting their own Sig guitars. Write a bad ass riff or a
memorable song first. Too much to ask?:facepalm

Instead you make vids about stupid Reverb listings and get a Sig ax. Fuck me. This world is utter shit!

:rofl

Besides, he seems like more of a Hipster Beard Oil kind of guy. I could support that. :wat

Who's the market for this? Just because someone has a lot of followers/views on social
media doesn't seem to me to suggest there is a demand for a Sig guitar.

Seriously, was anyone begging for this?

I'd be shocked if the limited run was more than 100 pieces.

@la szum In fairness, Fluff has been using that EBMM sparkle guitar for quite some time now, both in his videos and on stage (it was not a signature guitar then; just his custom order guitar). I remember when he got it; so this didn't exactly come out of the blue (no pun intended). He has given the guitar some praise and plenty of airtime since he got it, so no doubt it has help drive some EBMM sales ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just giving some background as someone interested in EBMM stuff. Your other points noted and generally agreed with, though!

I haven't spent 10 minutes watching Fluff or his Channel in the past 10 years. I am as ignorant as they come
when it comes to him. Proud of it, too. :rofl

I listen to actual Music a lot. I watch "influencers" by accident and because of Algos.... and not usually choice.

Love me some Leon Todd and That Pedal Show. Outside of that. Crickets. :LOL:

Back