Fluff signature Music Man????

I'll give you $2000 for it! You'll be ahead $200!

:rollsafe

Besides @Warmart 's beautiful Majesty, I think the St. Vincent and Albert Lee models have been my favorites.

Yeah that Majesty if his is :love

Speaking of positivity; Fluff will get at least a 10 minute follow up "reaction to internet outrage" video out of this.
:rollsafe

117084-Always-Look-On-The-Bright-Side-Of-Life.jpg

I gotta agree, dude may have followers, but that doesn't mean they:

1. can afford that
2. are so fanatic about that influencer, that they have to have it.

This is where some of these may fail, miserably. A Beato (basically) LP Junior is an easy sell. Anyone looking at that brand in the first place, has a fat wallet, and probably already likes that design somewhat. I think there are a lot less players out there, willing to pay +$3k for a guitar from someone from a long list of people they follow.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Just a small $ fraction more, gets you a great custom build … just saying … :clint

THe main issue is that, like most EBMMs, it is absolutely hideous
Some of them surely are hideous, but some peeps like them. My white Sabre looks:chef imho, but hey, maybe it's like a mother thinking their son is handsome? :unsure:

The Majesty I had shipped and has been sitting at the final/local delivery depot for 11+ hours, and probably won't arrive until next fukkin' week is definitely the anti-hideous!

Ernie Ball really think that fluff has enough influence to make people (grown men with money) purchase his 3k$ guitar and be proud of it?
As I like to say, EB missed an opportunity, they should have priced this guitar at 3,000,000$, so they can fool just 1 rich dumbass instead of a 1000 kids.

tbh I'm not totally clear on all the hate on him either. I don't go on youtube basically at all anymore so maybe something has changed, but several years back I enjoyed his demos of high gain amps :idk

based on other youtube personalities I'd rank him as being no where near as bad as most of the big names

inb4 something something shill? :cop
I have nothing against any of the youtube guys, really. It's their thing and apparently quite a few are doing really well so more power to them. I've watched a handful of Fluff vids and he's fine by me. If I don't like something I won't watch it.

Back