Votes: 13 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • I want to

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Sold it

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
I'd be curious to hear your pros and cons. My only major complaint prior to 2.0 was the insane whack-a-mole capture navigation screen. Now that that's (mostly) resolved, I'm a happy camper. More amp models, wah pedals, etc. would be nice, but I don't have any significant concerns. It sounds great, and it's uniquely easy to use standalone.
This be where I'm at with the pair that I have... sure there's some things that I don't love or want more of, but that was the same with anything. I find the ease of use to usable, consistent tones to be unparalleled meaning where most people are losing their shit over the lack of a computer editor, I'm fine with the fact that I'm not incessantly tweaking minutia all the time like I did with Helix, I get a more analog feel with the rotary encoders (I guess Ron likes knobs lololol).

So I guess that means you can add me to the small list of QC users to boot hahaha.

Cheers,

J.

Last edited:
The latency with the latest QC update is excellent - 3-5ms in most cases! That's honestly what has me considering using it again, as opposed to stacking digital units in series, even though there's a lot I love about the FAS design/system. But the captures are significantly less accurate than tonex - but if it's for live, it doesn't really matter that much

Going to mess around with the new Matchless models today, wonder how you think they stack up to your caps @Deadpan

B is the capture A is the model. I tried to get the model to be more similar to the capture with the tone stack but it just wasn't possible. I had used a parametric EQ they could have been closer.

B is the capture A is the model. I tried to get the model to be more similar to the capture with the tone stack but it just wasn't possible. I had used a parametric EQ they could have been closer.
Further highlights how much better the captures are on the QC vs models imo

Back