LRS Vendor Thread: New Kemper Pack and Free Profiles!

Hi All,

Tim with LiveReadySound.com here.

We have been working quietly for much of the last year or more. I have been studying the Quad Cortex by test capturing most all of our 50 amp collection. The device is definitely capable. We have shared some of the very first captures on the cloud. While these are good full studio captures the full packs when available will be something to hear. We currently have four packs ready but need to have a better distribution method than exists currently before making the sales public.

You can find more info on the Neural captures we have shared on Facebook here:

And for Kemper profiles here:

Here is a link to our content for TH-U, note you can demo the rigs in TH-U before buying.

We look forward to added Tonex captures to the catalog soon.

If you have any questions for me ask away.

We updates the packs from time to time so if there are requests let me know.

Our latest release is for the Kemper and is called The Dagger which is based on a Mesa Stiletto Trident Stage 1. Here is a short demo if you would like to hear:

All the Best,
Tim

Thanks for the updates and I have to say your IR’s tend to work more often with my patches over other popular “IR brands” so thank you.

Thanks for the updates and I have to say your IR’s tend to work more often with my patches over other popular “IR brands” so thank you.

Always great to hear, and you are welcome!

We do things our own way that for sure. 😀

On a side note… I’d like to make a request to LRS for black back IR’s. I have a set of Scumback black backs that I absolutely love.

With the rare chance that anyone else here had a Kemper...I joke, per @JiveTurkey :rofl

Huge Black Friday Sale with 40% off of Kemper profiles!
Use code: BlackFriday2022
November is a big month for us as we have been updating many of the packs and there will be more to come. Be sure to check the items you already have.
https://www.LiveReadySound.com/

Black Friday 2022 Sale.png

Thanks 😊 love the warm welcome.

Glad you like the Vinai T IR! I don't prefer to mention what speaker etc the pack was made from as there was additional steps taken to tailor them for Vinai.

If I were to recommend IRs from our site it would be this one:

It has some of my favorite of all in there.

I'm going to grab the BE EL34. Will there be a Black Friday coupon? 🙂

Black Friday Christmas GIF by Target
Black Friday Christmas GIF by Legendary Entertainment
Black Friday Crash GIF by ADWEEK

I'm going to grab the BE EL34. Will there be a Black Friday coupon? 🙂

Black Friday Christmas GIF by Target
Black Friday Christmas GIF by Legendary Entertainment
Black Friday Crash GIF by ADWEEK
Hi!

We run a sale on the IRs and do Black Friday for Kemper profiles.

That said the BE IRs has my favorite IR of all for Marshall type tone.

Best,
Tim

Wanted to let anyone with Overloud TH-U they we have a new Pack out today.

Back