Votes: 13 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • I want to

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Sold it

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
I have one but haven't been using it since the tonex pedal came out, though I do miss having everything in one box. Also a lot of QOL stuff that really annoys me with it.
Interesting. I've found ToneX and QoL to be at opposite ends of a spectrum, but I suppose it depends on your expectations and how you use it.

Welcome!!!!

I’ve seen a lot of your posts over on Discord, helping people out over there. Always found you to be one of the more realistic/sensible owners of the QC and am glad to have you here!

greatly appreciated - I've not been around for a little bit because busy IRL and haven't been using the QC as much, but I still poke around most days

Oh don't get me wrong, tonex QOL is not any better (worse, actually) but at least I can kinda set it and forget it
See @mbenigni !
Come On Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Interesting. I've found ToneX and QoL to be at opposite ends of a spectrum, but I suppose it depends on your expectations and how you use it.

100%. My experience thus far is you have to memorize one nonsensical button press on the app to accomplish whatever your goal is. That memorization game is per-task. Luckily when it comes to transferring caps to the pedal I’ve got that one “huh?” step down, and can get away from the app in under two minutes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And also I really love the QC too. If you're saavy there's also a way to get inside it and use VNC as a faux desktop editor also (I never mention this stuff in discord or official channels). One reason I am not using it as much is that I got a bit frustrated dialing in bass tones with it and decided to try using real pedals + adam for bass instead.

And also I really love the QC too. If you're saavy there's also a way to get inside it and use VNC as a faux desktop editor also (I never mention this stuff in discord or official channels). One reason I am not using it as much is that I got a bit frustrated dialing in bass tones with it and decided to try using real pedals + adam for bass instead.
That is nuts! Nice hack!

I think what we’ve established here is that the UI is fine, so long as you never use it. :D
Ditch the masochistic need to tether something to an IOS turd (though the turd is probably a shared one between the app and IOS itself but I digress)

Alt solution: Use the QC :sofa

Back