LRS Vendor Thread: New Kemper Pack and Free Profiles!

Nice. I’m thinking of trying it out with their iPad app.

I hope they have a pedal in the works as a capture player.
What interface do you have for the iPad?

Would be sweet to have a capture player the size of a stompbox to add to a pedal board. Someone has to do it, hopefully sooner than later.

What interface do you have for the iPad?

Would be sweet to have a capture player the size of a stompbox to add to a pedal board. Someone has to do it, hopefully sooner than later.

I was looking at their iRig mobile interfaces. (Particularly the HD2) Just to have a mobile/headphone practice setup. Might be fun to have something like that to fiddle around with, and the HD2 looks like it has an output to run to a power amp if I ever wanted to peel the paint with it.

I think a pedal player would be IK’s killer move. I’d auto-buy just to throw in the loop of my current amps.

I was looking at their iRig mobile interfaces. (Particularly the HD2) Just to have a mobile/headphone practice setup. Might be fun to have something like that to fiddle around with, and the HD2 looks like it has an output to run to a power amp if I ever wanted to peel the paint with it.

I think a pedal player would be IK’s killer move. I’d auto-buy just to throw in the loop of my current amps.
Looking at the HD 2 it might be possible to use it as a capture device? Assuming you can assign the guitar in as the return.

Nice to see you here, Tim.

I chime in to tell you that from the thousands of commercial IRs for the Axe-FX that I own, your Vinai T Emotive Tones V1 Signature IR pack is the one that I use at 95% of my presets. It is perfect for playing pleasant and rounded leads with high gain because it doesn't have nasty fuzz on the high frequencies. And I also like it because it only contains 4IRs, so you don't get option paralysis. I only use the first one :D

On what Cab/Speaker/Mike is it based? From your other IR packs, which one would be the closer to that one?

Nice to see you here, Tim.

I chime in to tell you that from the thousands of commercial IRs for the Axe-FX that I own, your Vinai T Emotive Tones V1 Signature IR pack is the one that I use at 95% of my presets. It is perfect for playing pleasant and rounded leads with high gain because it doesn't have nasty fuzz on the high frequencies. And I also like it because it only contains 4IRs, so you don't get option paralysis. I only use the first one :D

On what Cab/Speaker/Mike is it based? From your other IR packs, which one would be the closer to that one?
Thanks 😊 love the warm welcome.

Glad you like the Vinai T IR! I don't prefer to mention what speaker etc the pack was made from as there was additional steps taken to tailor them for Vinai.

If I were to recommend IRs from our site it would be this one:

It has some of my favorite of all in there.

Looking at the HD 2 it might be possible to use it as a capture device? Assuming you can assign the guitar in as the return.

I assume I’ve already got all the capture gear needed for ToneX, between my 2i2 and PS100, was looking at those iRigs mainly as something simple to interface into an iPad. I think it might be a cool low volume practice setup. I liked the HD2 option because I can route it out to a power amp if I want to play via cab, but at that point I could just crank an amp. lol Who knows.

Killer.

Out of curiosity (being nosy) do you hoard all these amps, (let the packs pay for them) or do you just keep them long enough to profile and flip?
Do we have to call it hoarding? 😄

Just recently, a local friend loaned an amp as he wanted some captures of it before selling. Of course I would be able to distribute the pack so win win. Guess who bought the amp?

I have the iRig HD2, and quite like it. Sounds good. ToneX for iPad unfortunately is not out yet.

Back