LRS Vendor Thread: New Kemper Pack and Free Profiles!

Deadpan

Shredder
Vendor
Hi All,

Tim with LiveReadySound.com here.

We have been working quietly for much of the last year or more. I have been studying the Quad Cortex by test capturing most all of our 50 amp collection. The device is definitely capable. We have shared some of the very first captures on the cloud. While these are good full studio captures the full packs when available will be something to hear. We currently have four packs ready but need to have a better distribution method than exists currently before making the sales public.

You can find more info on the Neural captures we have shared on Facebook here:

And for Kemper profiles here:

Here is a link to our content for TH-U, note you can demo the rigs in TH-U before buying.

We look forward to added Tonex captures to the catalog soon.

If you have any questions for me ask away.

We updates the packs from time to time so if there are requests let me know.

Our latest release is for the Kemper and is called The Dagger which is based on a Mesa Stiletto Trident Stage 1. Here is a short demo if you would like to hear:

All the Best,
Tim

Last edited:
Diezel Herbert>Suhr RLIR>Reaper

Or

Orange (either Dual Dark or OR15) >Mesa 4x12 w/UKV30s

Just depends on what I feel like playing atm.

Business good?
Nice collection! How's the Dual Dark?

Business is an ever evolving situation. As with an endeavor one has to adjust with the times. That's why I focused on the QC almost exclusively for some time. Users will be very happy once a convenient way to distribute the files becomes available.

Nice collection! How's the Dual Dark?

Business is an ever evolving situation. As with an endeavor one has to adjust with the times. That's why I focused on the QC almost exclusively for some time. Users will be very happy once a convenient way to distribute the files becomes available.

I suppose you’re in the dark on when the marketplace will be up?

Haha. I figured he wouldn’t be able to say anything specific, but I am curious if in general they have engaged profile makers at all to this point.
Doug did invite us to be a part of their store but unfortunately this was early on. I can only guess that the store will launch with the desktop editor. Just a guess though.

Doug did invite us to be a part of their store but unfortunately this was early on. I can only guess that the store will launch with the desktop editor. Just a guess though.

Yeah I had speculated, when they hinted at the deep cloud integration of the editor, that the marketplace (and potentially the plug-in porting) could basically all drop with the editor simultaneously or in quick succession as that’s the gateway.

I wonder if CorOs 2.0 is the pre-req for the editor, which is then the pathway to the marketplace/plugs.

Sounds logical.

I'm definitely looking forward to the file management in 2.0. With any luck it will be possible to share folders with others. This would allow me to sell direct.

Yeah I had speculated, when they hinted at the deep cloud integration of the editor, that the marketplace (and potentially the plug-in porting) could basically all drop with the editor simultaneously or in quick succession as that’s the gateway.

I wonder if CorOs 2.0 is the pre-req for the editor, which is then the pathway to the marketplace/plugs.
My guess is that the editor and/or marketplace will be a separate release from the plug-in porting. I think they got in over their heads with that one. But time will tell…

My guess is that the editor and/or marketplace will be a separate release from the plug-in porting. I think they got in over their heads with that one. But time will tell…
It will be interesting to see how they incorporate the graphical user interface and if that means they will do an overhaul of the current look as well.

It will be interesting to see how they incorporate the graphical user interface and if that means they will do an overhaul of the current look as well.
If you mean the GUI of the plug-ins, my bet would be that they won't incorporate it/ them at all. If they tried, the display and hardware controls would become even more incongruous than they already are. (Which is not all that much IMO; but I know some people take issue, e.g. with the way encoders are not obviously aligned with screen elements.) And what happens if/ when two plug-ins look/ operate in very different ways?

I've said it a hundred times, but genuine "plug-in compatibility" (which was implied if not exactly promised) never made any sense in the first place. As Whizzinby has said, they're more likely to deliver discrete amp/FX blocks corresponding with plug-in suites, for those who've purchased them. But at that point, they haven't truly delivered on the blanket "QC supports NDSP plug-ins" promise, unless they change their workflow and release schedule such that new amp/FX blocks are always available for QC concurrent with new plug-in releases. I'll believe that when I see it.

Lucky me, I wasn't planning on spending the money for plug-ins anyway. ;)

Last edited:
Back