What are we watching now?

Watched the new Godzilla movie: Godzilla Minis One (Japanese with EST). What a movie! I've seen other Hollywood based Godzilla movies, but this one is something else! The Japanese took the movie back and shows the world how it is done. It's going to be a timeless classic for sure. Very nice character development and so much of depth of story in the movie. A recommended watch for sure, esp in a theatre.

Watched the new Godzilla movie: Godzilla Minis One (Japanese with EST). What a movie! I've seen other Hollywood based Godzilla movies, but this one is something else! The Japanese took the movie back and shows the world how it is done. It's going to be a timeless classic for sure. Very nice character development and so much of depth of story in the movie. A recommended watch for sure, esp in a theatre.
I have wanted to see this since it came out. Watching Monarch has stoked that desire considerably as well.

We're on Episode 5 of "Fool Me Once" on Netflix.

I love it so far. Can't wait to see how it ends.

Just watched the first episode of Loudermilk on teh netflickers.

The main character is played by Ron Livingston from office space. Brutally funny in some parts
Kind of enjoying this? Decent cast. But the writing is a little try-hard at times. Feels like they haven't quite stuck the landing between "we want to be gritty and important" and "we want to make a light comedy".

Uncut Gems
Holy fucking shit! High tension the entire way through.

I think my adrenaline is starting to dissipate. :nails

Last edited:
The Nest
Not totally paying attention since I'm also practicing, but it seems to be a take on not being content. At all.

Finished Reacher S2. It was a fun ride, and different from the first season, but definitely not that well written. A lot of "oh we just figure this thing out almost immediately" and I know that's to keep the plot rolling but nobody solves things that fast.

Looking forward to season 3.

Maestro

Damn.
Oscars Statuette GIF by The Academy Awards

Back