What are we watching now?

The Last Kingdom is awesome. They do a storyline and generally wrap it up in a season. My favorite. On the other side of that is season 76 of Handmaid's Tale. Which I initially really liked but FFS just topple this idiotic regime and move on already :cuss

Just watched the final season of The Last Kingdom on Netflix. My wife thinks that now is the time to continue to watch Outlander. :rolleyes:

I made it through 1.5 seasons of Outlander with my better half before bailing. I ended up hating every character in it and couldn't force myself to keep going despite how many people I know raving about it. lol

Webmbley, Saturday 12 July 1986, DVD1

dvd_snapshot_00.08.06.000.jpg

Started Sandman last week but have actually been going directly to my studio after work since then so I haven’t gotten through it all yet, 2-3 episodes in and I’ve really dug it.

I’m trying to stay away from the new GoT spin-off because I want to cancel HBO Max simply for the fact they don’t support 5.1 on the PS4. They say they do, but HBO MAX IS A F*CKIN’ LIAR, TIMMY!

Also got the first episode of She-Hulk in; like most, I think the MCU has been scraping the bottom of the barrel a bit, but I really dug the first episode and I LOVE Maslany. A lot. I’d come out of relationship retirement for her without even speaking to her first. We’ll figure it out later.

We just finished up This Fool on Hulu. Funny as sh!t comedy about a dude and his cousin who gets out of prison and joins a rehabilitating cupcacke bakery :rofl The premise sounds weird but I promise it's hilarious. Also; there are dinosaur suits involved in an episode so that automatically gives it bonus points \m/

Just finished The Orville, which is the finest sci-fi in years. LOVE the whole series.

I loved the first season of this but stopped watching a few episodes into season 2 because I just remember a love story being at the forefront rather than comedy. My buddy tells me it’s not really a comedy at all any more, but a legit sci-fi show, is that the case? I might give it a go again.

I loved the first season of this but stopped watching a few episodes into season 2 because I just remember a love story being at the forefront rather than comedy. My buddy tells me it’s not really a comedy at all any more, but a legit sci-fi show, is that the case? I might give it a go again.
Yeah, it’s a legit sci-fi show for sure. And I have no idea what love story you’re talking about :LOL:

The wife and I usually watch Sci Fi.

Orville did start as a comedy but got more serious after S1 and touched on some tough social issues in the last season. Still has its funny moments.

I just started The Boys. So far so good!
This one is really good. Billy Butcher lingo in my vocabulary always.

We just finished up This Fool on Hulu. Funny as sh!t comedy about a dude and his cousin who gets out of prison and joins a rehabilitating cupcacke bakery :rofl The premise sounds weird but I promise it's hilarious. Also; there are dinosaur suits involved in an episode so that automatically gives it bonus points \m/
This show reminds me of everyone I grew up and went to school with.

Just finished up the new Beavis and Butt head (childhood favorite) and watching Jupiter's Legacy.

Recently finished and thoroughly enjoyed Chapelwaite. A friend keeps urging me to check out Ozark which I havent done yet. I am waiting for several shows new seasons.

Back