What are we watching now?

Finally got around to seeing X. Nowhere near as good as the hype or reviews imo. And I've officially seen enough ancient old folks having sex for about 10 lifetimes. LOVED the camera guy getting it scene though. Doesn't get much more brutal than that!

I like the idea of Ti West films 100% more than I usually like the films. House of the Devil was GREAT. Despite dragging a bit towards the end. Innkeepers was good but was a tad slow as well. The Roost was low budget but I really liked it. That main actress in tht new round of films is horrible imo. Or her character is horrible. Or both. Not a fan at all.

Don't watch adult-content films with your teenage children. EVER!

This Is Bad Oh No GIF by Achievement Hunter

:sofa I'm watching Young Sheldon. I like it. Lots of funny one-liner jokes from the kids. And their Meemaw's new "gentleman friend" makes me want to go and re-watch The Princess Bride. Lol (Wallace Shawn)

I've been meaning to give For All Mankind a go.

For anyone who has not seen Westworld, just watch the first season and leave it at that. The subsequent ones do not improve upon it, just leave you disappointed. The first season works perfectly as a standalone story and is great.

Foundation has been a bit hit and miss for me. I'm really loving the Empire plotlines but otherwise not that into it.

I'm now on season 4 of For All Mankind. Enjoying it.

Beacon 23. Some ups and downs, but so far it is catching my interest. And glad to see Lena Headey brunette again, like in bad ass Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Big disappointment because it seems like these ones will not have continuation on Season 2: :(
- The Pheripheral
- Night Sky :(:(
WHY??
1702033901219.png

Back