What are we watching now?

I can answer this for you, hulu probably concluded the available episodes of the new season, and then autoplayed American Horror Stories which is a spin off anthology show with plot lines lasting for one episode each. What you described is the first episode of season 1 of said spin off
More AHS?! (I probably did not need to know that LOL.)

I can answer this for you, hulu probably concluded the available episodes of the new season, and then autoplayed American Horror Stories which is a spin off anthology show with plot lines lasting for one episode each. What you described is the first episode of season 1 of said spin off

Damn, that’d make total sense!

Shit, I totally forgot I started watching this again last week. I just really can’t give a shit about TV lately. Definitely not complaining about that, aside from the money I’m wasting on services right now.

This is a rant.

Just saw a trailer for The Fall Guy movie.

The Fall Guy.

So we either watch comic book/regurgitated sci-fi garbage or movies based on C- tier tv shows from the 80s. JFC.

84szkx.gif

Damn, that’d make total sense!

Shit, I totally forgot I started watching this again last week. I just really can’t give a shit about TV lately. Definitely not complaining about that, aside from the money I’m wasting on services right now.

How about cancel them all except for one? :idk Rotate and cancel as needed.

A friend hipped me to that and man, it has kept me from plowing through different services
looking for something to watch on the nightly. If I only have one I burn through it and then
when I am out of options I'll cancel and reup on another service. Right now it is Hulu/Disney+ pack.

I hate pissing away money when there is still so much great gear to acquire. :LOL:

@la szum Thank you so much for turning me on to Reservation Dogs. I'm on to the second season now and I've been loving this show so much!

Awesome, JD! Humour and heart... such a great combination. Hits you in the feelz and
then you are clenching your stomach in agony from laughing. Just a well done series. :chef

Season 3 and the Spirit Indian in the first couple of episodes will have you dying. I promise!!

Not literally, though. :LOL:

How about cancel them all except for one? :idk Rotate and cancel as needed.

A friend hipped me to that and man, it has kept me from plowing through different services
looking for something to watch on the nightly. If I only have one I burn through it and then
when I am out of options I'll cancel and reup on another service. Right now it is Hulu/Disney+ pack.

I hate pissing away money when there is still so much great gear to acquire. :LOL:

This is my intent, quite regularly actually, but what happens is one show will start on one service while another is ending and then 4 months later I’ve forgotten to cancel the 5 services I signed up for on an impulse, which Prime is REALLY good for getting me to do. “Free 7-day trial to watch the only good fucking movie on this station we’ll charge you $15 a month for and never update the catalong!”

Falling asleep to some Breaking Bad, and just realized something that doesn't add up that I never caught before- Spoiler ahead

Walt loses Jesse during his mad dash out to the desert where his money was buried, call completely lost when he gets out of his car. Takes out the battery and waits to see who's coming. When he realizes he'd been played, he goes back down into the low areas blocked by mesas, puts the battery back in and is magically able to call Jack and his boys. Nah

The Enfield Poltergeist was pretty interesting.

The stuff out there that we know exists, yet still can't explain, is nothing short of absolutely fascinating!

I just killed my nearly decade old HBO Max subscription. Broke my heart a little bit. They’ve been the gold standard for original content since I was a kid. Now it’s flooded with forgettable reality TV and everything I thought I left behind when I dropped cable 15 years ago. No thanks.

I think 2024 might be about less screen time and more recreational and creative endeavors.

I started watching Escaping Twin Flames on Netflix, my lord, it’s a cult of idiots being run by idiots. Every couple minutes they reach a new level of “HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE THIS FUCKING STUPID?!?!?!?!?!??!?!”

Back