What are we watching now?

This could just as easily be in the listening thread, but whatevs-

They go back to the house they recorded Morning View in and played it live. Pretty cool, not the greatest audio quality but it’s cool how the drums sound in that room and it sounds like….Morning View. There’s some post-production work on here, or they’re playing along to some tracks but it’s pretty minimal and mostly around vocal harmonies. You see this, @spawnofthesith?

Totally forgot how many songs off this album I dig. Pretty much the entire album. I haven’t listened to it since probably ’03.

Sick saved for later :love

Just watched a KILLER slow burn, twisty turn Benicio DelToro crime flick on NF called The Reptile. Twas excellent.

Went with one of the boys to Saw X last night as well. Great gory sort of flashback sidetrack that fit in great with the series. World's better than watching Chris Rock traipse around without asshole scowl in the last (horrible) one.

Watched Equalizer 3 last night. Denzel could pretty much read the phone book and I would be down. Dude is effortlessly great without ever seeming like he is portraying anything other than a version of himself :rofl Great (generally mindless in a good way) flick in a great locale :chef

Caught the new Exorcist film today with wifey. Went into it with the mindset to NOT compare it with the original, and we both thought it was a fantastic horror flick. I'd give it a 4.5 out of 5. Well acted, great plot, emotional ending. There were a couple little things that were a bit silly but overall excellent IMHO.

Disclaimer: Keep in mind I love horror for the sake of horror.

Watched 2 episodes of Reservation Dogs Season 3 last night. That show has such a brilliant
combination of the heartfelt feelz and hilarious fits of laughter. What a great, and unique, show.

Oh, and Brandon Boyd from Incubus reprises his role from the final couple of episodes of Season 2.

Just :chef

I need to play catch up.

We watched a derivative af but enjoyable nonetheless flick on Prime the other night. "Totally Killer". Basically, modern back to the future/happy death day sort of/horror comedy mashup. Expected nothing but thought it was great.

I've been watching the Lupin series on Netflix. It's alright, and nice to see non-English shows other than Korean dramas on the service.
I do wish the series focused more on the heist parts, it gets away from that for way too many episodes.

Pumped with fluid, inside your brain, Pressure in your skull begins pushing through your eyes, Burning flesh, drips away
1697275936685.png

This is getting even more intense!!

Maybe it's been mentioned already, but has anybody watched Upload on prime? I realize it was out 2020 but I don't watch series like I used to.
I've gotten hooked on it this past week and in season 2.
It's kind of like Eureka meets The Fringe meets The Office or something. It's entertaining up to this point.

Watched Fall of the House of Usher on NF here over the past few nights. Some good aspects, other than the loathable quality of characters in question. Typical Flannigan(sp?) thing but not near as slow as Hill House and Blythe Manor. Decent watch but nothing mandatory.

Watching all of the “Saw” movies in succession. I ran across “Saw X” and it’s gotten ok reviews. I’ve seen the first couple and figured I’d watch them all before watching the latest installment.

I’m not a horror movie fan one bit, but can’t find anything else to watch at the moment.

Back