What are we watching now?

He lives not far from me. I caught him a couple years ago and I was expecting bad but it was a great show. He had the bass player doing the high stuff. His band is smoking good.
We saw them in 2009(?) with the Scorpions. Klaus was still killing it and he did not hold up comparatively.

That's some irony. I think Don got his big break singing on a Scorps Album when Klaus couldn't sing
and hurt his voice. :idk

I saw them with the Scorps in 1988 in Maine on the MOR tour. . It rained so hard that day and then lightning struck the rigging while the Scorpions were playing and they suspended their set. Dokken played their whole set in the pouring rain if I remember right. I think Don did backups only on Blackout but not 100% on that.

Thinking about binge-watching Seinfeld, all nine seasons. I watched it pretty regularly with my father when was younger, and catch the occasional reruns. But I can’t help but think I’ve missed a few episodes.

My friend and I are utterly convinced that anything and everything that happens in life can be
explained with a Seinfeld episode. :beer

There's only 180 of them @norminal .

Episode 8 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

I saw them with the Scorps in 1988 in Maine on the MOR tour. . It rained so hard that day and then lightning struck the rigging while the Scorpions were playing and they suspended their set. Dokken played their whole set in the pouring rain if I remember right. I think Don did backups only on Blackout but not 100% on that.

Oxford Plain Speedway?

Joe Bonamassa on Tone Talk tonight at 9:00 PM EDT / 1:00 AM UTC

I’ll watch this. I’m not even a Bonamassa fan but I can imagine that’ll be a pretty good geekfest.

I am thinking Marc may be way in over his head when it comes to hanging with someone like Joe.

Dave should be alright. :beer

Probably gonna talk mostly Synth Pedals and POGs and such. :LOL:

Back