Sandwiches

Is it time for a sandwich yet? :knit

200w.gif

It's sandwich o'clock somewhere

Haha! Isn't a "Modly" sandwich an upgrade? Or is it just a sandwich only the Mods can eat?

Oh, can someone disable JT's CAPS LOCK KEY. We need to be proactive and save him before it is too
late and he is YELLING AT US ALL THE TIME! :cuss

:rofl

• Haha
Reactions: JT
BRGR Stop down here has some pretty crazy sandwiches (and their burgers are :chef)

852C9FD8-C8B2-425C-98B5-83EE14DBB394.png

I have a Captain Crunch Sammie on the way; fried Captain Crunch chicken sandwich with housemade sweet sriracha, lettuce/tomato/red onion. I haven’t tried this Captain Crunch chicken yet and wanted to give it a shot.

Not a sandwich, but my favorite burger they make is the Friendly Ghost; Angus blend beef, ghost pepper pineapple jam, ghost pepperjack cheese, pineapple chutney and candied bacon. Oh my god is it good, but you feel it the next morning on the way out, for sure.

BRGR Stop down here has some pretty crazy sandwiches (and their burgers are :chef)

<snip>

I have a Captain Crunch Sammie on the way; fried Captain Crunch chicken sandwich with housemade sweet sriracha, lettuce/tomato/red onion. I haven’t tried this Captain Crunch chicken yet and wanted to give it a shot.

Not a sandwich, but my favorite burger they make is the Friendly Ghost; Angus blend beef, ghost pepper pineapple jam, ghost pepperjack cheese, pineapple chutney and candied bacon. Oh my god is it good, but you feel it the next morning on the way out, for sure.
Wow that sounds great, and I bet I'd love the Friendly Ghost. There's one in Coconut Creek about 25 minutes from the IK office. It is north though, most times we stay south of the office. Damn, I shouldn't be trying to plan a visit to a burger place with this much worry and detail but here I am doing exactly that.

View attachment 4686

$20 PB&J Sammiches? The end is nigh. :LOL:

Back