Sandwiches

Naomi Campbell GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Eh....? Naomi Campbell?

You lil' trickster.

Speaking of bagels (and admittedly food I should be ashamed of liking but am not); the steak egg bagel at McDonald's was :chef and those jerks discontinued it :mad:
A little greasy but I have to admit that was a damn good breakfast option.
I'm making a sandwich. Screw you guys.... darn enablers. :LOL:
Same. Once I'm out of a meeting (about TONEX...) I will be making a nice romanian style pastrami sandwich with roasted onion jack cheese and pepper gourmaise (all Boar's Head) on a nice rye bread.
Brioche Bun. Japanese Kewpie Mayo. Sliced Brisket. Pickled Red Onions. Done. :chef
LOVE Kewpie mayo. So good.

A little greasy but I have to admit that was a damn good breakfast option.

Same. Once I'm out of a meeting (about TONEX...) I will be making a nice romanian style pastrami sandwich with roasted onion jack cheese and pepper gourmaise (all Boar's Head) on a nice rye bread.

LOVE Kewpie mayo. So good.
That garlic sauce on it was what did the trick :chef

Really hard to beat a good rueben.
Tenderizes the meat though. Worth it.
I wish we had Pollo Tropical here in Philly.:cry:
I'm in Georgia and every time I go down to our Florida office my wife is jealous because we don't even have Pollo here! I'm basically in the "North North Florida" part of GA so we should have it but sadly we do not.
Get those devs to build a sandwich profiler!

I don't fancy capturing my own sandwiches. But I would love to download the carefully curated sandwiches of others.
Get me a modeled Katz Pastrami and I'm set for life!
That garlic sauce on it was what did the trick :chef
Wasn't it a garlic butter sauce maybe with some herbs? Or maybe it went well with some herb... wait, never mind. Wake and bagel!

Back