NGD,NG and by by CS

Hello, I‘m the new guy (NG)
and today is a NGD

I decided to sell some guitars and just keep one or two.
In this case I bought a new Strat which combination lot of things I like.
A Fender Ultra Luxe HSS Floyd Rose Strat
I just love Floyd Rose Stratocasters, to me they just look sexy.

This guitar combined SS frets a nice neck carve and a OFR.
The. Finish is awesome, perfect and she plays like a dream.
The quality is as good as my Custom Shop Strat so I sold the CS.
The painted headstock is not for everyone but I do like it a lot in the same way I did like the painted headstock’s on my Music Man or Peavy Wolfgang guitars that I had.
The Mystic Black finish is not easy to capture on photos.
IMG_2258.jpeg
IMG_2257.jpeg
IMG_2256.jpeg

The Doubletap Humbucker has a nice PAF touch. If I have to compare it, it does not sound very far from my Pearly Gates. Even in tap mode the pickup is also quiet when using high gain sounds.
I,m not into vintage sounds so I like the two Ultra Noiseless Singlecoil pickups.

Yes, thank you so much!
This one is definitely a whole step forward.
The augmented D shape neck is so comfortable.

I tried one out somewhere, and I was surprised at that neck heel. When something is that enticing though, I can't plug it in, because I know I'll only obsess about it. I can't remember the neck, just that it was fine, but I wish there were a slew of production guitars with a Floyd and a thicker neck with great upper fret access, 22 stainless steel frets, and either HSS or HSH configurations. Now I'm going off, but I remember the first time I heard about this model I freaked out, because the closest thing out there would be a Charvel, but those 22 fretters all have a block neck heel and nickel silver frets, so Fender really made an ideal for me there. Hope it inspires many years of happy playing!

Yeah it does remind me a lot of the Valley Arts Guitars from the 90‘s.
And it was just like that, I played it and it was clear that I must have it.
I could have kept my CS Strat but honestly there was no need to.

Back