New Mesa Mark amp coming?

Apparently it only brings you to MB’s YouTube channel. They’ve surely learned from others in regards to unlisted videos getting shown early!
Stupid Boogie!

Texas Reaction GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company

Groomed Noodlers?

I’m in that group as well, Alex, the guy who started it was cool enough to shout this place out when we set it up. The name derives from when one of the owners of HugeRacksInc had a meltdown over…..nothing? and called Pete Thorn a “groomed noodler” out of nowhere, after Pete being one of the few guys on HRI who was actually putting gear to the test and giving us all the info about it, before his YouTube channel. Really odd turn of events that is still a bit of a mystery today.

When HRI imploded, Alex made that FB Group and used the name. He’s done some good things with that group, as much as they sh*ttalk modelers. :rofl The Groomed Noodlers shirt with EVH graphics I’m wearing in a bunch of my vids was purchased to help fund Todd Bishop’s cancer treatments last year.

I’m in that group as well, Alex, the guy who started it was cool enough to shout this place out when we set it up. The name derives from when one of the owners of HugeRacksInc had a meltdown over…..nothing? and called Pete Thorn a “groomed noodler” out of nowhere, after Pete being one of the few guys on HRI who was actually putting gear to the test and giving us all the info about it, before his YouTube channel. Really odd turn of events that is still a bit of a mystery today.

When HRI imploded, Alex made that FB Group and used the name. He’s done some good things with that group, as much as they sh*ttalk modelers. :rofl The Groomed Noodlers shirt with EVH graphics I’m wearing in a bunch of my vids was purchased to help fund Todd Bishop’s cancer treatments last year.

I miss the HRI forums, there was a lot of good info there. I was never a member or anything but often Google would take me there.

Didn't know they were helping out with Todd, that's great mojo on their behalf. Super awesome dude and great player, still makes me sad he passed.

I miss the HRI forums, there was a lot of good info there. I was never a member or anything but often Google would take me there.

Didn't know they were helping out with Todd, that's great mojo on their behalf. Super awesome dude and great player, still makes me sad he passed.

Todd lit up everywhere he went and everyone benefited from his presence in one way or another, certainly a worthy cause!

And HRI was great! That was my 2nd home on the internet after Jemsite went down the tubes. That’s how I ended up going to NAMM and met dudes like @andergtr and a few others who I believe will be lifelong friends.

My oh my, those prices. Qu
I've been gravitating towards keeping the amp simple and having a more complex pedalboard in front.

Same here. I went from running my MkIV in 4cm mode (with a rather elaborated rack, including 1-2 more preamps) to just abusing it as a clean pedal platform (which it was most excellent at, given the right cabs).

Back