New Headrush pedalboard: Headrush Prime

Yeah the actual sales ranks may in some cases be very different than the representation on forums like these. For example in the sales ranking on Thomann for guitar multieffects we can see.

1. Quad cortex
2. Quad cortex bundle
3. Harley Benton DNAfx GiT
4. Boss GX-100
5. Kemper
6. Line6 HX Stomp
7. Line6 Stomp XL
8. Line6 POD Go
9. Behringer FX600
10 Zoom Multi stomp

First on position 20 we have Helix rack followed by Helix floor at position 21 and LT at 23.

Im actually quite surpriced to see the Boss GX-100 that high up but it does offer a lot for the money, it would seem on these kinds of forums that Boss cant do anything right but they are apparently in reality killing it in the sales with the GX-100.

The Headrush MX5 is at position 30.
Pro tip: Those lists rarely reflect actual sell-through.

Right. Kind of where TC Electronics tried to land the VoiceLive 3 all those years ago. Except that by all reports, the guitar side - and the UI - of the VL3 were terrible. :(

I can confirm. I nearly tossed mine off a building until I remembered I could get my money back. VL3 Extreme. Yeah extremely horrible.

I just noticed that obnoxious Antares Auto-Tune graphic on the top of the board.

:barf

If anyone here buys that, the new forum rule is you have to take a belt sander to it. I don’t want to see anyone giving their Duncan logo removal tips for this. Belt sanders only. I’ll even ship you mine.
Oh I already have a perfect sized sticker for that. I am sure it was part of their agreement though.

I can't keep up with you all. I am like old Grandad muddling along and you guys are sprinting
10 pages in a morning. WTF? Give Gramps a break would ya?

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

Kinda funny how Amp Capturing is like, the hot new thing, twelve years after the KPA.

Will be interesting to see if L6 and FAS will do some kind of nod to the trend beyond Fractal's EQ match.
I have zero desire for a hardware device that's only capture, but QC and now this have the right idea in theory. The only reason I like ToneX at all is the plug-in idea, however poorly executed it is.
That extra two inches can make a big difference.

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

But seriously, the FM9 is just on the edge of being too big for my preferences, as it is. However it's small size depth-wise is a redeeming factor (9" or so?).

This Headrush thing is WAY too big for my liking.
I just wonder if there's enough crossover with singer/guitarists that'll want something like this, at its large size.
You never, ever sell you Stomp.

Ever.
Truth. I've had three, want another.

Well Just because McShit sell more burgers than anyone does not mean they are the best, far from it
us geeks connoisseurs prefer quality over quantity

Pro tip: Those lists rarely reflect actual sell-through.
So what would you say that they reflect ?

Its of course not a total rank of units sold during the time they have been availible that would be scewed since some have been availible for months and some for a number of years. Thomann states that its a daily sales ranking (whatever that means) but i have also had a look at it a number of times during the last months and it seems that it doesnt change that much so i doubt its as sensitive as to reflect daily fluctuations in sales.

Whatever it represents it is surely way more accurate than looking at the representation on forums like this, thats for sure.

I just noticed that obnoxious Antares Auto-Tune graphic on the top of the board.

:barf

If anyone here buys that, the new forum rule is you have to take a belt sander to it. I don’t want to see anyone giving their Duncan logo removal tips for this. Belt sanders only. I’ll even ship you mine.

Haha! What's NOT Auto-tuned that we hear these days, though?? Fucking voiceovers for
cartoons and commercials get that shit, too.

Or you just want us doing it on the down-low? :idk

(I may buy one sooner than later)

:sofa

Warming up the Dremel. :LOL:

Haha! What's NOT Auto-tuned that we hear these days, though?? f*****g voiceovers for
cartoons and commercials get that s**t, too.

Or you just want us doing it on the down-low? :idk

(I may buy one sooner than later)

:sofa

Warming up the Dremel. :LOL:

Use a sticker. Wont lose resale that way! I did it with my VT99 Behringer Tube Monster.

Use a sticker. Wont lose resale that way! I did it with my VT99 Behringer Tube Monster.

Oh man, I'd never do that. I was just having fun. :beer

I have zero shame. I don't even hid my ass when I go to the mailbox. :LOL:

I don't think this Prime thing-a-ma-jig is targeted for just the guitarists among us.
Seems to be more about an all-in-one live performance tool. Which I approve of.

I'd like to get my hands on one----because so much of what is out there at present
is so guitar/tone-centric. I am more interested in the features being glanced over,
and how useful and accessible those would be in a real-time live setting.

Back