Mesa Mark V Head: Excellent Shape $1,800 !?!?!?

Come borrow it!
GIF by Migos

Well, flights to and from and a flight case for the head would still be cheaper than buying the head itself!

Well, turns out it's just for the head. The guy's ad was terribly written and confusing. Also, no footswitch. :(

Still a pretty good price.

Still an absolute steal honestly

Depending on how much FS functionality you need…. I’ve been having issues with mine and just ordered one of these
https://sweetfootpedals-com.3dcarts...-Button-Footswitch--HANDMADE-IN-USA_p_43.html

Heck of a lot cheaper than a replacement from boogie. Again depending on how much Fs functionality you need… factory switch was overkill for me anyway

Can share my review once it arrives

8ECD797C-B1A7-4B11-822D-DB8BCB814B6B.jpeg

Need far more data/testing before I claim anything is “solved” since it’s an intermittent issue, but so far so good

Does everything I want for cheaper and in a way smaller footprint which is nice

I can say, even if I do end up experiencing such intermittent issue again, so far way less frequent than it was happening (ie all the time to Not at all so far)

Fingers crossed

Attachments

• DD9636D0-7553-4C06-9547-E740D74928A8.jpeg
    DD9636D0-7553-4C06-9547-E740D74928A8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
View attachment 29602

Need far more data/testing before I claim anything is “solved” since it’s an intermittent issue, but so far so good

Does everything I want for cheaper and in a way smaller footprint which is nice

I can say, even if I do end up experiencing such intermittent issue again, so far way less frequent than it was happening (ie all the time to Not at all so far)

Fingers crossed

What issue are you having?

The one thing I hate about these Mesa footswitches is the way the mini-din cable plugs into the side. I've stepped on that damn thing right up close to where it plugs in several times and it breaks the internals of the cable and not the footswitch. Then you have to order a NEW cable and it works.

I've resigned to always leaving these mini-din cable footswitches unplugged when I'm not using them.

What issue are you having?

The one thing I hate about these Mesa footswitches is the way the mini-din cable plugs into the side. I've stepped on that damn thing right up close to where it plugs in several times and it breaks the internals of the cable and not the footswitch. Then you have to order a NEW cable and it works.

I've resigned to always leaving these mini-din cable footswitches unplugged when I'm not using them.

Out of now where (again very intermittently) sometimes when is switch to Chanel one I’d have no so sound. LEDs on amp itself where where they should be but no audio signal. Usually would correct once or twice switching to another channel or back but kind of a big issue. And since it started a month or two ago was more and more frequent. Tried a new cable (already had two) didn’t help. It has been getting worse and worse but so far with new setup has been fine…

Also did the Mesa released “mod” of bending the pin… but didn’t help. But thst was more specific to EQ switching

Back