Mesa Mark V Head: Excellent Shape $1,800 !?!?!?

Been loving edge mode on channel 2 more and more. Never been much of a “low/mid gain” guy but damn it sounds so good :love

Sounds great on its own but then kicking on the Timmy model on the HX one is just :chef

It’s funny, I’ve had both the mxr Timmy and the caline knock off in the past and I think I like this model better than both

Been loving edge mode on channel 2 more and more. Never been much of a “low/mid gain” guy but damn it sounds so good :love

Sounds great on its own but then kicking on the Timmy model on the HX one is just :chef

It’s funny, I’ve had both the mxr Timmy and the caline knock off in the past and I think I like this model better than both
That caline version is damn good for the money. I still love mine!

It is a very good sounding pedal and sounded pretty much dead on to the mxr

The rest of my rig is also completely different so maybe that’s part of it lol. The caline Englishman I had was really good too
I have a couple of their drive 2 in 1s. The KOT clone, complete with internal dip switches....and the brigadier, which is the Timmy and tube screamer combo....and you can change the order with an actual switch....which is cool.

Had a fuzz once ...but it went wonky on me ...tore apart the innards, and use the enclosure for prototyping pedals.

0C2F97BD-90DF-448D-8187-23BE324D7F4C.jpeg

I don’t need a second mark V (and certainly not in combo form) but absolute crazy price even with non working reverb

Listing says he replaced the tank and it still doesn’t work but wonder if he tried swapping the V4 position tube that drives the reverb?

Back