I think we have finally reached Peak Boutique Pickup B/Sh$t !

If you can find an old John Deere on Marketplace or CL you could save a bundle. And
they aren't made of plastic and will last. New riders are somewhat disposable. :(

If you can find an old John Deere on Marketplace or CL you could save a bundle. And
they aren't made of plastic and will last. New riders are somewhat disposable. :(
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

If you think I'm picky about this stupid shit; think how picky I am about yard maintenance equipment :(
100% the opposite on my end. “Is it cheap; is it unlikely I’ll ever have to transact with a small engine repair person and/or require me to blow a Saturday getting the thing running again each spring? Preferably doesn’t leave me smelling like gas? Sold. I don’t care how much plastic is involved.”

If you think I'm picky about this stupid shit; think how picky I am about yard maintenance equipment :(

Whoaa? Why? You hate yardwork, right? :idk

I don't think you actually want the NDSP QC equivalent of a Tractor?? :wat

I am telling ya. But hey, feel free to ignore the fully Metal Deeres and get something
for $4k that won't run in 2 summers, and will cut unevenly by September.

:sofa

FFS I'm cheap! I'm not looking at $4k riding mowers :wat :ROFLMAO:

Only local marketplace tractors from Deere are 1200 and 30 years old. I just killed off a Yard Machines from 25 years ago :oops:

Haha! Ranch King has entered the chat! :LOL:

How much would it hire to get someone else to do it?? :idk

For me; it's more the rabbit hole of having a lonnnnng ass backyard stretch with just enough landscaping to be a pain in the ass. There are some plasticmobiles on the used front but old enough yet still more than I want to spend. Total Timbuk5 situation :cry: :ROFLMAO:

Back