NGD: Majesty Spice Melange!

Warmart

Roadie
Oh my, I'm all shaking even thinking about this baby! Thanks to @TSJMajesty for the inspired gas over the past year! :beer

Was going to wait a bit to order but this is the one I wanted:chef, out of the 8 or so that are available - and I didn't want anyone grabbing it out from under me. It's just incredible in every way! And discounts are nice :grin. Sure a lot cheaper than a PRS Private Stock, and to me, looks as good as any of those I've seen.

Really took on a life of its own after I bought the Saber at the end of April, and have some unexpected inheritance money coming from a great man, that made it to 94! Was a fighter pilot and had a heckuva life. When we were cleaning out his place a week ago, I found a card of "To Do" items. #1 was "learn guitar", #2 was "get rid of stuff we don't need". I wish he would've done both of those, lol - but I'm surely dedicating this guitar to him!

Here's some teaser pics from the dealer site - expected arrival on Friday. Looks like some headbangers there hanging out above the bridge pickup!

Remember y'all, you only live once. Go for that shit now, why you still can.
Majesty Dealer Front.png
Majesty Dealer Rear.png
Majesty Dealer Rear Full.png
Majesty Dealer Case.png

Back