I Am Listening To Every Queensryche Album In Chronological Order

Not that I wish that on anyone.... but seriously... who was he and how did he end up with creative
control of one of the best Prog-Rock/Metal bands of all-time for multiple albums?

Not that I wish that on anyone.... but seriously... who was he and how did he end up with creative
control of one of the best Prog-Rock/Metal bands of all-time for multiple albums?

Man I can’t even remember how he got involved anymore. Kelly Gray was also an alcoholic, except he liked to play with guns in the studio while he was hammered. That stuff made it into the court documents in regards to the atmosphere at the studio not being a friendly one when Tate and Co were involved.

Holy shit! Seems like Tate was attracting sycophants who wouldn't challenge or threaten his increasing megalomania
during that time.

Ergo, my daughter's boyfriend could be in the band, too.

hahaha yeah, that was an interesting one. He at least stepped up and learned the parts. He only had a punk background and was maybe giving guitar lessons or something before getting that gig, so it just kinda goes to show Tate‘s level of thinking in bringing the dude into a band known for rippin‘ f*cking playing. I suppose it can be argued Tate saw he had it in him and while he was a little stiff in the beginning, by the time he left he was pretty well practiced and always consistent.

Some bands end poorly, but Queensryche is another level of shitshow. Tate, for all I love of his great performances, is an insecure childish dick.

Dude, I totally thought you'd do both forks and cover La Torre stuff too! That would be a good uplifting note. The first album with him has great stuff, in my opinion!

He hasn’t gotten to Dedicated To Chaos yet :rofl

He’s going to need the La Torre stuff to cleanse his palate after that sh*t.

There are really a LOT of terrible QR albums. I kind of shelved them in my mind without even ever going past a certain point.

Some bands end poorly, but Queensryche is another level of shitshow. Tate, for all I love of his great performances, is an insecure childish dick.

Dude, I totally thought you'd do both forks and cover La Torre stuff too! That would be a good uplifting note. The first album with him has great stuff, in my opinion!

Not there yet. Chronological is chronological. If not always "logical." :LOL:

I honestly wonder how many albums of theirs I haven't listened to? That era with all the non-OG weirdos and Tate being terrible really sucked the life out of it for me :idk

OM: II, American Soldier and Dedicated To Chaos. No clue what they sound like outside of the singles that were released-

This is the one where they left the shitty programmed drums on and those guitar tones….if they can even be called that….that’s gotta be a f*cking POD or Behringer V-Amp.

Then I remember seeing this and just rolling my eyes-

So when this finally came out, I was already expecting a pile of sh*t.

WTF is that even?!? I understand not wanting to conform to genres, but WHAT IS THAT?!?! :rofl

Holy crap, it took me several days to recover from OM-II. What the actual hecking fuck? :facepalm

I am back on the pony now, and some bad, bad days awaits. I really fucking like this Album. Alot!

I have landed on 3 to 4 songs I already really like. They found some hooks again, and maybe even a bit
urgency and passion on this Album.

Bring the hate!! :LOL:

:sofa

Unafraid, and 30,000 Feet are also some good tunes.

Not sure I listened to this Album much back a decade ago. I checked out after the shitshow
that has already been named and shalt not be named again.

Unafraid, and 30,000 Feet are also some good tunes.

Not sure I listened to this Album much back a decade ago. I checked out after the shitshow
that has already been named and shalt not be named again.

I remember digging “Unafraid” and can actually remember that chorus. Actually, isn’t that song just a chorus with a bunch of radio talk/samples during the verses?

Back