Fractal Talk

Welcome @unix-guy!
Behold!! This is a refugee camp for the brave souls that have proudly been banned from TGP 😂
Also feels like home like the FAS forum, but with a poop smilie, and without the fear of being battered if you say something inappropriate. As a matter of fact, at this house it is a rule of decorum to kindly be inappropriate, or to use a gif (you already did, winner!👍), or the poop smilie, or all at once 😄
Happy Poop GIF

Last edited:
Welcome @unix-guy!
Behold!! This is a refugee camp for the brave souls that have proudly been banned from TGP 😂
Also feels like home like the FAS forum, but with a poop smilie, and without the fear of being battered if you say something inappropriate. As a matter of fact, at this house it is a rule of decorum to kindly be inappropriate, or to use a gif (you already did, winner!👍), or the poop smilie, or all at once 😄
Happy Poop GIF

Well, some of us are still "allowed" to post at the other place, but this is the more enjoyable hangout by a country mile.

Well, some of us are still "allowed" to post at the other place, but this is the more enjoyable hangout by a country mile.

I've only ever caught a 1-week ban at TOP. I don't really even fault them for that particular one; I made a crack about a political figure.

I've voluntarily given myself much longer timeouts from just being pissed at them, and there are huge sections of the site I've effectively banned myself from because all that's going to happen is that I'll get mad. I don't need that noise in my life.

I don't know the context of the quote, but in relation to firmware updates, I agree 100%!
I highly suspect its not only about updates, it would seem to be more of the Culture @ FAS
Cliff, the talented team, the culture, the actual products that stem from that culture, the community and the users, Leon Todd, Cooper Carter
and I'm sure I'm missing a whole bunch of other reasons

Back