Fractal Talk

Mista, I sure would like to read some ✨ Fractal Talk ✨ . That's why I come and check this thread every day.
If I am guessing I bet the next update will be working on the Virtual capo as I and others have said it would be great if that could just be a separate block like the NDSP transpose even if it was limited to +4 - 4 semitones
If the trade off was more stability and less latency

Agreed. I don’t want to identify myself here. That wasn’t my goal. But if the moderator is going to question my “credits” as if that’s some sort of indicator for anything, I’m gonna share something.
And that’s why we have the AMA section. I believe some have been invited and some came on their own. If you’re being anonymous maybe you’re interesting enough to have your own thread there.

lol you don’t know who I am or what I do or what credits I have on my resume either. *golf clap*.

I could show you the most recent Selena Gomez track I co wrote, or maybe take some pictures in the room with Pop Wansel when I’m there on a co write with Adam Levine next week. Or maybe I should brag about being on tour with the Jonas Brothers? Is that what you want? Me to jack off in your mouth? Happy to do so :)
Steve Brule GIF

At least among the crowds I grew up with we had this concept of “selling out.” It’s when you act with no taste or integrity or standards, and you create art for money, based on superficial trends, speaking to the most vapid aspects of pop culture. And some people are so soulless they’ll waive in your face every bit of a sell out they are, proudly. So while you display your street creds from the douche set, others of us will be working hard to stand for something.

Back