Fractal Talk

Nah , they will likely do that in September is my guess
IMG_3616.gif

And I think about the best of the best of electric guitarists: Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, all famously obsessed with gear, always trying new things. Eddie Van Halen seemed to let music just flow without thinking about it, but put as much of his intellect and ingenuity into everything gear related.

Don’t respect rock musicians? John McLaughlin is always on the bleeding edge of gear technology. If you’re criticizing that guy’s priorities, I don’t know what to tell you.

And I think about the best of the best of electric guitarists: Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, all famously obsessed with gear, always trying new things. Eddie Van Halen seemed to let music just flow without thinking about it, but put as much of his intellect and ingenuity into everything gear related.

Don’t respect rock musicians? John McLaughlin is always on the bleeding edge of gear technology. If you’re criticizing that guy’s priorities, I don’t know what to tell you.
I'm just like those guys. Except without the talent.

For me the Cooper Carter class wasn't that useful. It would be helpful if you've never used the Fractal before but I didn't find a lot of new info. There's some really good free information not only from Leon Todd but Rosh Roslin too.

Same with presets, I've got a couple of the Austin Buddy ones and they just didn't do a lot for me. It's been more useful to find a good impulse response or cab and then just mess around with different amps and effects.

While I'm at work, or pooping (sometimes at work pooping), I'm here talking gear and annoying the shit out of @DrewJD82. When I'm home and or at buddies, I'm making "good" music. I don't get why that's difficult to understand. :bonk
Yeah!!! Pooping at work team ftw!!!

And yea… I accumulate (tihihihi) a lot of tgf time during work poop. It’s a win win. And not a fucking second of music creating. And I’m proud.

Somehow, through perhaps genetics, or a latent mutant ability, I'm able to wait until the last 30 minutes of the day, and then.......voila!
Ohh haha, you’re that guy. That doesn’t “work” full day to the end.. right. Cool!

I’m the guy at at work that always takes the dump brake early… somewhere around 09-10… I want to be first… the other guys usually comes in around 11-13. I’m the HVAC tech, and the others are just plumbers… so I deserve the first dump. Funnily after 25 years in the same firm… that’s my poo time. Needs to happen then.

Ohh haha, you’re that guy. That doesn’t “work” full day to the end.. right. Cool!

I’m the guy at at work that always takes the dump brake early… somewhere around 09-10… I want to be first… the other guys usually comes in around 11-13. I’m the HVAC tech, and the others are just plumbers… so I deserve the first dump. Funnily after 25 years in the same firm… that’s my poo time. Needs to happen then.
Cleaning lady (bless her soul) cleans twice a day. Once in the morning, then again at around 4. If I catch it right, I get cool, refreshing and clean seats.

lol you don’t know who I am or what I do or what credits I have on my resume either. *golf clap*.

I could show you the most recent Selena Gomez track I co wrote, or maybe take some pictures in the room with Pop Wansel when I’m there on a co write with Adam Levine next week. Or maybe I should brag about being on tour with the Jonas Brothers? Is that what you want? Me to jack off in your mouth? Happy to do so :)
But… if youre here, none of that matters. Its The Gear Page. We dont care about all that bla bla bla you just wrote. Its gear. And poop.

Back