Fractal Talk

1723828435071.png

Ohh haha, you’re that guy. That doesn’t “work” full day to the end.. right. Cool!

I’m the guy at at work that always takes the dump brake early… somewhere around 09-10… I want to be first… the other guys usually comes in around 11-13. I’m the HVAC tech, and the others are just plumbers… so I deserve the first dump. Funnily after 25 years in the same firm… that’s my poo time. Needs to happen then.

Haha! I am forced to poop in the woods way too frequently. I have
even chosen to pull over and poop in the woods than to take a dump
in a client's home while they are there.

I am an highly considerate male. Just ask me. :LOL:

And there is always a roll of TP in my work vehicles.

Beavis And Butthead Yes GIF by Paramount+

If this place starts trashing the professionals like the other place, then it becomes the other place.

Just sayin'...
We don’t know who the pros are if they don’t identify themselves

Shit Machine Gun Kelly is considered a pro and that kid is an idiot and really would not know good tone if it smacked him in the rhinestone pants

That's wild. If Cliff doesn't release new gens until the flagship is tapped out, it feels like the III has many more years to come if the 9 and FM3 are keeping up

You have to go out of your way to overload the AxeFX. On a whim, to see what it would take, I built a preset with 26 blocks and only got it to 85% before I tapped out building it. :ROFLMAO: That’s 104 models in a single preset. lol

Ah yes. Struggling for the integrity of your “art” vs realizing how to make a living off it.
In case anyone was wondering, it's called the music "BUSINESS", where "BUSINESS" means "a usually commercial or mercantile activity engaged in as a means of livelihood".
We don’t know who the pros are if they don’t identify themselves

Shit Machine Gun Kelly is considered a pro and that kid is an idiot and really would not know good tone if it smacked him in the rhinestone pants
It's pretty easy to tell a pro by the technical content of their posts.

MGK, haven't heard him and don't want to, though his girl friend is hot LOL!

In case anyone was wondering, it's called the music "BUSINESS", where "BUSINESS" means "a usually commercial or mercantile activity engaged in as a means of livelihood".

It's pretty easy to tell a pro by the technical content of their posts.

MGK, haven't heard him and don't want to, though his girl friend is hot LOL!
His guitar player is hotter

Back