Fractal Talk

I think @metropolis_4 would be the one who would be most inclined to say if there has been an accurate improvement but alas 😬

32f3re.jpg

I have to give them credit because they weren’t the flash in the pan I expected them to be and their fans love them. The last time I paid any real attention to them was when they released the cover……er, song that was highly influenced by Faith No More’s “Midlife Crisis”

And in our Big 4 discussion, we can point out how every nu-metal band used “Midlife Crisis” as their overall blueprint. The drum groove that started a genre.

I can’t take Papa Roach seriously, because their singer talks like a fucking imbecile.

When that first album came out my guitarist/vocalist at the time came to my house with the CD because he was so excited about it, puts it on and I’m getting ready to be blown away, he starts mini-moshing on my bed to “Mudshovel” and I’m just sitting there waiting for the cool part. He did the same thing with Papa Roach and I stopped trusting him after that. :rofl

He introduced me to Fear Factory originally, so I HAD a reason to trust his input! :ROFLMAO:
Papa Roach has become the line6 or repurposing the same stuff
Dear lord how many more version do we need of leave the light on ,now we have Carrie underwood
Please turn the light off
Thank you

Not a huge fan, but I do respect anybody who stands up against the machine to speak their mind. Come to think about it, speaking out against the wrongdoings of The Man used to be considered the duty of rebellious rock and rollers.
I'm not going to comment on the individual's personal leanings, as it would veer into violating board rules. However, his music is nearly objectively awful. :rofl

Back