Fractal Talk

So... what does a long silence on the Fractal forum mean?
It’s not always crazy updates they do slow down breathe sometimes
But we do know he has a MarkV
We know the FAS blue stealth might be a thing as well as the HBE
Ideal version
He was considering recto Tapers

He may also be Christmas shopping

Actually, since it’s been a topic as of late, I really wouldn’t be surprised to see some kind of revamp on the Ideal/Authentic home front.

Latest Gift of Tone is pretty sick. I was surprised seeing CA 3+ as the amp for those heavy tones!

Ok, NOW they have my attention! Wes is a MONSTER modern player. Also, the CA 3+ is an underrated "modded Marshall" (along with the Cornford MK50) in the Fractal library that rarely gets brought up in conversation.

Wasn't going to bother trying anything new on my FM9 until the next firmware dropped, but I'll definitely load this up and have some fun with it.

I specifically manually dial phone numbers whenever possible. The phone on my desk is an old touch-tone phone. This helps keep my memory sharp. If you become reliant on technology your brain gets weak. It's a muscle.

Present-day humans are disappointing. They're weak and lazy. Easy times have led to many people becoming a pitiful excuse for a human being.

I love reading old newspaper articles and the writings of our founding fathers. The prose is beautiful and elegant. Now we have Cardi B.

Reminds me of this quote from a G. Michael Hopf novel, and how cyclical these things are.

CxuC_YhW8AAY4Tv.jpg

Last edited:
Back