Fractal Audio Firmware Update Thread

Working on it.
Badlander? Pretty please?
puss in boots awww GIF

Yeah this forums not helping my fractal gas. It was much easier to ignore fractal before I came here.
In my case*, buying the Axe FX ~4 years ago completely killed my pedal and amp GAS. I was buying 3-4 pedals a month and several tube amps a year, and that all stopped. I bought it thinking it would be a cool quiet practice/recording tool, and it ended up as my primary setup.

*Results not typical. Individual results may vary

I think the Revv Purple 1 is my new favorite amp in the Axe. It's the sound I want, straight away.

And with DynaCabs, this feels like a completely different unit. It's crazy how much more satisfying the experience is when you have this kind of control over the cab emulation.

The Revvs nice to have. The Dynacab thing might be interesting to me if my patches hadn’t been already dialed in for the last three years. Hopefully, new users will find it helpful.

The Revvs nice to have. The Dynacab thing might be interesting to me if my patches hadn’t been already dialed in for the last three years. Hopefully, new users will find it helpful.

Yeah, I'd like to play with Dynacabs, but my patches have been dialed in for months now. I see no reason to change them.

Same with the Revv. For high, HIGH gain tones, I actually just use the "Chug nuts" factory preset that has various scenes of two different high gain amps going through an old Bogner Uberkab impulse from Redwirez (I think it has a scene where they replace that with ML Sound Lab Misha Mansoor Mesa cabs too).

No dialing in needed. A lot of those configurations just crush. Revv will be fun to play with, tho.

Yeah, I'd like to play with Dynacabs, but my patches have been dialed in for months now. I see no reason to change them.

Same with the Revv. For high, HIGH gain tones, I actually just use the "Chug nuts" factory preset that has various scenes of two different high gain amps going through an old Bogner Uberkab impulse from Redwirez (I think it has a scene where they replace that with ML Sound Lab Misha Mansoor Mesa cabs too).

No dialing in needed. A lot of those configurations just crush. Revv will be fun to play with, tho.
Yup experienced pros seldom need change, unless something is off or missing, which is why a lot will still use their favorite IR
Someone new to the Cracktal Ecosystem, absolutely welcome Dynacabs I for one hate IR folder diving, so yeah will love the Dynacabs for sure

Back