Fender Tone Master Pro: Episode IV - A New Hope

Hopping from one thing to a completely different brand of products is a drag. Way too much time wasted relearning a different product each time you make that hop.
That's a reasonable opinion. I don't really have that problem. Maybe it's my technical career, or maybe just the fact that I don't have a lot of hobbies, but I really don't have any problem switching from one modeler to another. I remember things pretty much seamlessly.

That's a reasonable opinion. I don't really have that problem. Maybe it's my technical career, or maybe just the fact that I don't have a lot of hobbies, but I really don't have any problem switching from one modeler to another. I remember things pretty much seamlessly.
It's moreso just having to disconnect everything, remember footswitch assignment methodologies, signal chain methodologies, blah blah blah. I know them all generally but flip flopping from one to the other and then remembering how I set them up for live use is just a useless timesuck.

Yeah I haven't found this to be an issue. I don't own multiple complex modelers mainly because all tend to do roughly the same things. It's more a question of how they do it, how good they sound and so on.

I own a FM9 so really dont need anything else

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

It's moreso just having to disconnect everything, remember footswitch assignment methodologies, signal chain methodologies, blah blah blah. I know them all generally but flip flopping from one to the other and then remembering how I set them up for live use is just a useless timesuck.
Understandable, but that's not a concern I have. Maybe because I only record and don't perform live (if I can help it).

Same. I am overloaded on gear. Some would probably be annoyed by it, though I am not sure why. I'm married, no kids, and music is my only hobby other than chess, reading, and writing - none of which cost me anything. I drive an old Kia. So I have a lot of gear. It's fun.
I have like 30 guitars now so I am overloaded as well.

Back