Everyone is sleeping when I’m here…

IMG_0992.jpeg

I think I never showed the basement room we fixed during -20 -21 to be some kind of “studio” or music room. It turned out good, with desk and all… sat there maybe 20 hours and did a few IG clips before i realized having a “studio” isn’t justified for my little play time.

Luckily my boy wanted to start training and we are now redoing it into a family training room. Wich is all for the better actually.

The desk was at that wall, I removed three square panels that was behind the desk. There was also three white rectangular panels in the ceiling of the same type as the ones on the walls. The corner absorbers I did myself. They do huge impact in this concrete room so they’ll stay there.
IMG_5709.jpeg

Now I’m standing here with a coffee cup and being grumpy contemplating to just go upstairs again… haha
IMG_5710.jpeg

IMG_5711.jpeg

Well. It’s a nice room from health related stuff too.

I didn’t care much but my wife won’t let me sell or give away the desk so it ended up in the guest room we are renovating (was the kids room before). I don’t know… maybe I’m lucky to have her stopping me from throwing out stuff unnecessarily. The desk ain’t to large so I guess it’s fine there.
IMG_5713.jpeg

IMG_5715.jpeg

IMG_5714.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I never showed the basement room we fixed during -20 -21 to be some kind of “studio” or music room. It turned out good, with desk and all… sat there maybe 20 hours and did a few IG clips before i realized having a “studio” isn’t justified for my little play time.

Luckily my boy wanted to start training and we are now redoing it into a family training room. Wich is all for the better actually.

The desk was at that wall, I removed three square panels that was behind the desk. There was also three white rectangular panels in the ceiling of the same type as the ones on the walls. The corner absorbers I did myself. They do huge impact in this concrete room so they’ll stay there.
View attachment 6954

Now I’m standing here with a coffee cup and being grumpy contemplating to just go upstairs again… haha
View attachment 6955

View attachment 6956

Well. It’s a nice room from health related stuff too.

I didn’t care much but my wife won’t let me sell or give away the desk so it ended up in the guest room we are renovating (was the kids room before). I don’t know… maybe I’m lucky to have her stopping me from throwing out stuff unnecessarily. The desk ain’t to large so I guess it’s fine there.
View attachment 6957
View attachment 6959
View attachment 6958
Nice work! Good for you sacrificing for your family! That desk actually is super cool. I'd keep it.

Nice work! Good for you sacrificing for your family!
That's what one learns to do. Life teaches that and I consider myself lucky to have learned it. It doesn't always come automatically haha... sometimes its natural and sometimes it has to sink in... after all... were cavemen. :rofl
That desk actually is super cool. I'd keep it.
Thanks to wife again. It's typical me. When I decide to stop something or change my mind about a plan, then it's like things didn't exist. I will end it. I was totally set on just selling it, had it up on an add, then when the gym stuff came I panicked and was going to put it up for give-away. Then she pulled the breaks, said no way she would let me give away a 400 dollar desk. We'll see how it turns out, maybe I can feel ok with having a minimalistic "studio" setup there. Gotta take down wallpaper and repaint the room.

Saturday, just chill and play guitar… nope. Better get moving with the guest room. Wallpaper from the 50’s just split so ita time to get wet ( :rofl )
These are brick walls and underneath the wallpapers there’s a super smooth and rock hard surface. One would think… 50’s… all houses are wood walls and such. I was looking forward to get a house from the 50’s that I could just… cut down a wall, open up a room, hammer up stuff… nope… brick walls everywhere…

IMG_5768.jpeg

Fucking beautiful man…

Me… been lying under blankets in the sofa since monday :bag Damn mutating Covid shit… got all the shots, there’s 4 I think and the last one was in September. Apparently the fifth that seniors get are a good one…. Unlucky me though as we don’t get to have the fifth. What annoys me is that wife is apparently immune what it seems. I guess it’s her Neanderthal heritage… I’ve always said she must be one of those directly related genetically to the Neanderthal… Covid just doesn’t bite on her. Kids sneeze a few times, test positive but not much more than that. They’re running around like everything’s normal and I’m incapacitated.

IMG_5781.jpeg

The damn T line showed up before the red had even traveled all the way up… I’m full tanked with Covid virus.:rofl Buuut I’m happy. Without those shots I really think I would have been one of those having real problems with the virus going for the lungs.

Back