Everyone is sleeping when I’m here…

IMG_2228.jpeg

Canadian “climate change” …

Put out the flipping fires already. Sheesh :clint

Heatpump madness day, clogged hoses and shit from the crap in the house radiators. Take apparat clean and piece together.
IMG_6082.jpeg

Here’s the magic part! You Americans…. Be proud, look at this beauty…

IMG_6083.jpeg

She’s purring like a horny cat

Well that’s because the first is objective, and the second one is subjective. 😉

Have a blessed day brother. Come over for a burger sometime. 👍❤️🙏
I‘d love to! But it‘s a long way from Germany to America… and flying is climate-damaging (My massive fear of flying is also not conducive). ;)

Has anyone heard from @the swede lately? I noticed I hadn't seen any posts from him for a while. Looks like August was the last time. Hope all is well with him!

He said a long time ago that he was going to spend less time on gear forums. I think he also said that he wanted to avoid GAS and options paralysis; but I may have imagined that. So I think he lurks from time to time.

EDIT:

You can read the post on his wall:

"I’m hiding here in shame… I’ve done it again. I think it’s over now. Will spend this summer in guitar/gear celibacy and reevaluate my hopeless mind in fall."

I think that might also mean that he finally sold his HX Stomp again? He aluded to it possibly happening again here:

He said a long time ago that he was going to spend less time on gear forums. I think he also said that he wanted to avoid GAS and options paralysis; but I may have imagined that. So I think he lurks from time to time.

EDIT:

You can read the post on his wall:

"I’m hiding here in shame… I’ve done it again. I think it’s over now. Will spend this summer in guitar/gear celibacy and reevaluate my hopeless mind in fall."

I think that might also mean that he finally sold his HX Stomp again? He aluded to it possibly happening again here:

Thanks! Hope he's just taking a much-needed breather from us. Probably a healthy decision in all honesty :rofl

Back