Everyone is sleeping when I’m here…

So.. Sunday morning. Waking up and realizing it’s the clock “spring forward” day… fucking stole an hour of my life. :rofl

I really hope they vote that crap away in the EU parliament. There’s been talk about it. It’s such a crappy thing… changing the time back and forth.

Not only that… last week and until yesterday all snow was gone and all the disgusting and wet and smelly shit had been drying up, to the point I was getting spring feelings about things…

And now this!!! 5-6 inches of snow and -10 C again.
0D214450-7031-4129-BB8E-87A7AF0972E8.jpeg

Im feeling like an old grumpy fart about it…

We had the "Spring forward" hour lost here in the States 2 weeks ago. I do like the extended
daylight in the evening. That's the lone plus that keeps on giving throughout the Summer.

Yesterday dusted with 10 to 12 inches in the area. Much of it is melting today. Still a dig out
the Car day. :whistle

20230326_160443.jpg

Those mountains tops. Unf.

Do yourself a favor sometime and take a trip to British Columbia, Canada (or Seattle) and then take a float plane out to Princess Louisa inlet.

Land at the waterfall. Hike.

Malibu Rapids at the inlet is amazing!

Amazing 5k mountains coming right out a 1000’ deep fiord.

Sailed in and out sometime in the 90s … no good photos easily posted

We entered during a rainstorm, which made for thousands of waterfalls all around you

IMG_1550.jpeg

Still very ambivalent about picking up my guitar again… I know, a pod go is on its way. Should be happy… I feel ambivalent over that to…

Got a decent tax return so we ordered a home gym thing for my son which also will serve me good, and i spent the rest on a used Pod Go.
So the basement room I was “not” using a studio is turning into a training room we will use.

I don’t know yet how my home guitar player situation will look like. But I have what I need. A MacBook, headphones, Audient iD4, Pod Go. I will have to see how to best implement all that. Guess I’m back to a living room setup.

A few days off during Easter so instead of preparing my guitar for next week’s inevitable Pod Go tweaking i replanted some indoor flowers. Split ‘‘em up and such. Had some folks over and wife’s brother, eat eat eat every day it seems.
582820CE-A580-40C5-A549-089D441C90D3.jpeg
802AC829-A3C3-4A97-9A97-62B87D1BE367.jpeg
E0A79ACB-60F1-49AC-B1FE-A4080B220DE3.jpeg
53CE7828-911E-4830-A3D4-EBFF8FB2CDE5.jpeg
3E8544DC-3034-4911-A01A-39F146A7B94B.jpeg
271FABC8-6D59-4DC0-B948-7C37816C2F6B.jpeg

Easter cake.
7AE4E371-47EE-4CC5-8AEC-42C1CE1FBBF0.jpeg

Last edited:
Doing this all day…

IMG_5592.jpeg

cutting pipes and installing “fixtures” or wtf it’s called, in a new house. Four bathrooms and two kitchens…. It’s cold, they are saving on heating.. I’m alone… there was this polish guy here yesterday but he didn’t speak English or Swedish, so it felt alone then to. Ugh… being on the floor on the knees. This grumpy old fart level of shit… I have the highest HVAC license… should be out dealing with heat pumps really. :bag

Doing this all day…

View attachment 6442

cutting pipes and installing “fixtures” or wtf it’s called, in a new house. Four bathrooms and two kitchens…. It’s cold, they are saving on heating.. I’m alone… there was this polish guy here yesterday but he didn’t speak English or Swedish, so it felt alone then to. Ugh… being on the floor on the knees. This grumpy old fart level of s**t… I have the highest HVAC license… should be out dealing with heat pumps really. :bag

Oh snap, I need to mount my flashlights in the wall, too!

Kids wanted to visit this new candy store in town… I’m not all that into candy but this was apparently a “special” candy store importing the popular stuff from America the kids see on YouTube and stuff. Quite interesting… not interesting for my wallet though… damn they take alot of money…

IMG_5672.jpeg

This made me think of you guys :rofl
IMG_5671.jpeg

Back