Everyone is sleeping when I’m here…

I’m doing the morning multitasking thing…

Just curious: How many of your other "multi" tasks are getting done whilst perusing TGF? :p

I'm doing my usual Satruday morning coffee and forum read here sat in an armchair. Got up late though, so it's already 10am in Montreal.

Just curious: How many of your other "multi" tasks are getting done whilst perusing TGF? :p
Meh… I’m not that multi talented, it’s Saturday afternoon now, but when i wrote that i was doing the morning/after coffee thing :bag not in an armchair.
I'm doing my usual Satruday morning coffee and forum read here sat in an armchair. Got up late though, so it's already 10am in Montreal.
Well, you have a nice day sir, mine is soon over. Me and wifey, cleaned up the yard and dug up an old hop plant that always draw so much lice and flies it made us sick of it. It’s pretty in the early summer but it’s just downhill from there, with the nasty lice. It’s dead now… we killed it. Then the kids started screaming for food. Then we did some more prep for fall on the yard. Then she got the marvelously great idea that she wants to repaint the kitchen table and chairs. So I’ve been sanding those nasty chairs for 3 hours now. I tell yo… I’m gonna watch a movie tonight and eat a bag of chips and she can paint all she wants…

:giggle:

92974022-9E3C-486E-9DD8-7019EF129034.jpeg

Morning routine here in the PNW …

Sport fisherman out too.

Meh… I’m not that multi talented, it’s Saturday afternoon now, but when i wrote that i was doing the morning/after coffee thing :bag not in an armchair.

Well, you have a nice day sir, mine is soon over. Me and wifey, cleaned up the yard and dug up an old hop plant that always draw so much lice and flies it made us sick of it. It’s pretty in the early summer but it’s just downhill from there, with the nasty lice. It’s dead now… we killed it. Then the kids started screaming for food. Then we did some more prep for fall on the yard. Then she got the marvelously great idea that she wants to repaint the kitchen table and chairs. So I’ve been sanding those nasty chairs for 3 hours now. I tell yo… I’m gonna watch a movie tonight and eat a bag of chips and she can paint all she wants…

:giggle:

I sounds like you have been pretty productive today! Thanks for the little vignette of life with your family.

My eldest son dated a great Swedish girl for a few years. Loved the country… called it the home of Christmas 🤶

Her sister kept 2 Maligators to pull them on skis!

The what?
- Wikipedia, what the hell is snus?
- The sale of snus is illegal in all the European Union countries except for Sweden.

No wonder I never heard of it :D
I’m an old sinner… started smoking at 15, and did that up until I was about 30. Wife also smoked but we quit together around 2008-9 before we had our first kid. Snus helped… I guess I’m weak and lazy, still using nicotine.

Back